What are the chances ??

Bella_lor

Reaction score
We decided to take a month off of ttc cycle 6. We did baby dance during my fertile window but used the pull out method. Obviously there is a chance I could be pregnant. I tested 2 days before period was due since i have been having slight symptoms and got bfn. Now I'm 6 days late with no signs of a period. I had the stomach flu a week or so ago so that could cause the delay but I've never been delayed due to illness. I could of ovulated later in the cycle but we did not bd. Has this ever happened to anyone? What do you think the chances are ?

I would say the chances are fairly slim. We used withdrawal as our sole form of birth control for 7 years with success. Of course, it's been 10 months since we stopped, and we have only gotten pregnant once (chemical) during that time... So take that for what you will, but I have to imagine that I was still pretty fertile a few years back after having my 7-year-old and pulling-out never failed us then. There are some studies that put withdrawal at a similar effectiveness rate as condoms for preventing pregnancy. (If both are used correctly.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->