What are the chances

Miss_d

Reaction score
me and my partner when havin sex dont use a condom, he only puts one on when he feels the need to if u get me:blush: (tmi) sorry!:blush:but durin the month of march i never had a period! yesterday i felt like crampin pains in my back which were painfull had to take paracatamol, never usually have to! i did 2 pregnancy tests and they were negative but they were ones from the poundshop. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Hi sweetie, if he puts a condom on when he needs to it is unlikely...but if you have had unprotected sex there is always a chance you could be pregnant! If i were you i'd try a frer or superdrug test and use fmu just to be sure. I hope you get the outcome you want honey!

I agree with armywife, if he puts one on before he does his thing, you should be fine. There is always that very slight chance though. Hope you get the result you want. :hugs:

thanks :) i doubt it very much tbh! just dont know why i havent took it! i honestly thought yesterday it would have came! confused lol x

This may be a silly question but what's a poundshop?

a poundshop is where everything costs a pound, where my family like to annoy me by going in and asking the price of everything, when the answer is always "a pound"

a poundshop is where everything costs a pound, where my family like to annoy me by going in and asking the price of everything, when the answer is always "a pound"

Ooooh. So it's like the Dollar Tree.

Sorry, I've never been to Europe, despite my greatly assorted European ancestry, so a lot of what I read here has me going "Huh?". :thumbup:

still no period, my back is sore though!

what you are doing is similar to the withdrawal method. It's unlikely you are pregnant but there is still a chance. Can you call your Dr and see about getting a blood test to make sure?

ive just done another test its negative! if its not here by next week i will make an appointment to see my doctor!

x

ok this is only my expericence so dont want to get your hopes up but......

when i got preggers last year we always used condoms, but sometimes we'd start without but always put one on before he got close, we'd done it like that since we got together 4 years previous, and then one day i was pregnant!

still dont know when it happened cos he never once went all the way so to speak without a condom on!!!

so, i dont think its out of the question!

thanks, ive been for days that my period is on its way but nothing yet! thanks for all your replies

me and my partner when havin sex dont use a condom, he only puts one on when he feels the need to if u get me:blush: (tmi) sorry!:blush:but durin the month of march i never had a period! yesterday i felt like crampin pains in my back which were painfull had to take paracatamol, never usually have to! i did 2 pregnancy tests and they were negative but they were ones from the poundshop. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Snap! This has just happened to me, I finally came on today after 35 days, so i was 10 days late. I took 3 tests too, i was all excited!

Not sure how true it is, but aparently before a man ejaculates, they leak a small amount of semen.

i honestly have felt the past few days my period would have came but the cramping hasnt been as bad as what it first was! just done another test(costing me a fortune lol) and no results came up, no lines!! gutted! i really dont think i am pregnant! wish it would just come and get it over with x

Superdrug it woman! :haha:

Its doubtful but always possible, I would definatly invest in a decent test, as for the faulty ones, take em back, hand them over the counter and go, its broken I want a new one.. (gross but it worked for my mate!) :rofl:

Superdrug it woman! :haha:

Its doubtful but always possible, I would definatly invest in a decent test, as for the faulty ones, take em back, hand them over the counter and go, its broken I want a new one.. (gross but it worked for my mate!) :rofl:

LOL!!! was thinking of takin it back but too much of a red face i would get lol!!
are superdrug tests better?? i am goin out soon so will pick up another test

x

Ok done another test this morning and theres 1 line but i think i can see where the other line should be if that makes sense!:O This is really doing me head in!! i am still convinced i am not pregnant! I am going to phone the doctor on Tues after the easter holidays and explain all this to him!

Good luck with the docs and yeah superdrug's and frer's are supposed to be the most sensative.. (Or so I am told, someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Hrrrmmmmm ... how peculiar.. maybe post the picture in the tests section? Let the eye line ladies take a peek!

just saw your post, and thought i would add, i have gotten dark positive on lots of tests and 2 digis, and only really faint lines on poundland tests, they just dont work for me :-S. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->