what are workouts you do at home with little to no equipment?-Not to lose weight but

Radiance

Reaction score
UPDATE- Pregnant, don't need advice :)

Not to lose weight but to build muscles

I am a stay at home mom to a 3 and 2 year old and a full time college student so I don't have much time to myself. My goal is to tone my stomach muscles! I currently do crunches, sit ups, squats and jumping jacks many times a day, some yoga but that's about it. I do enjoy swimming and work out videos.

*I'm focusing on my "mommy pouch"

30 day shred is a good place to start.

Although some of the move require you to have some dumbells you can just use canned food instead, or invest in some cheap ones.

If you go to youtube.com I do mike chang's sixpackshortcuts and insane home fat loss. they are really cardio driven so you will get a good workout. The one minute cardio drills are great! hope this helps.

I lost 50lb last time I lost weight from doing Vicky Entwhistle's workout dvd. I used to do the 10 min warm up, 20 min cardio and then did my own thing with regards to squats, crunches etc. I'm one of those people that can't do complicated sequences because I get confused but hers is so repetitive that its easy to keep up ....i've had the dvd around 6-7 years now so it's a tad boring :lol: but it works!

Should have added my weight is in the normal range. Here's before pictures. I just found out I'm pregnant and that's why I've been a little puffed out! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20140213_041041.jpg
    IMG_20140213_041041.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20140123_094703.jpg
    IMG_20140123_094703.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
You look great :) i'd say the 30 day shred, most people don't tend to lose weight but gain muscle from what i've found on the reviews. I've done it a couple of times but it's not really what my goal is yet so i've put it to one side but it would be good you :thumb up:

I used the Loseit app to lose the lbs- and did loads of classes to help tone. I LOVE Zumba- and you could certainly do that from home with a DVD ;) You burn a good amoung of calories- like 500 if you do it right (or more).

You could maybe even do some in the AM and some in the PM if you find a time that works :)

Sit ups, squats and planks! I also run at least 5k a week. I started off just doing 10 sit ups a day then gradually built it up. I now do 100 sit ups, 30-40 squats and plank for 30-40 seconds. It's great as I can do it all at home, I'm in the best shape I've ever been in x

I've just discovered Tabata, amazing! And quick workouts

Lesley Sanone walk at home 1 & 2 miles - on youtube - v good to do at home if your just building up your fitness or want to stay healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->