What are you able to eat when feeling nauseas?

Teafor2

Reaction score
I have found that when I’m feeling nauseas only the strangest food combinations feel edible to me and they are different day to day, so I’m curious...what can everyone eat when they are feeling sick? Today for me it was an actimel drink and some boiled peas.

Weetabix and orange juice are the only thing I can keep down when feeling sick

When I was pregnant with my girls dry toast with peanut butter on, boiled rice and apples were the only things I could handle at times.

Weetabix and orange juice are the only thing I can keep down when feeling sick
My mother-in-law told me that when she was pregnant they told her to keep a glass of orange juice on her nightstand and to drink it as soon as she woke up to prevent morning sickness.

Prawn crackers...my local shop sell some which are delicious (bonus) but as there is next to nothing in them they are light on my stomach too. But also make me feel like I've eaten, so it's almost win win

I ate lots of noodles in first trimester which helped with the sickness. Also ginger nut biscuits.

This pregnancy has been the one I've felt most nauseas in, and I found it quite tough to figure out what to eat a lot of the time. In saying that, the winning foods typically were noodles, smashed avo on toast, ginger biscuits, crackers with cheese, or oddly enough freshly made rice paper rolls or sushi rolls. But even these foods rarely hit the spot and I'd still feel crappy after eating them!

For about 2 weeks it was ginger ale, then club soda, now I can drink sparkling water... food wise apple slices and avocado for a few weeks, then toaster waffles, then veggies and dip. Now I’m 15 weeks and can eat anything but I have anxiety about trying something that was an aversion. Like the sparkling water... I had to overcome a fear that it would make me sick. I did and it really doesn’t bother me.

I have been nauseas all day for days now and I’m really finding it hard to eat. Yesterday I cried about it so dh took me for a burger (I was very skeptical). I ate almost the whole cheese burger, and then felt much better for a couple hours. The smell of the burger was making me sick, but somehow it helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->