What are you all Doing for New Years?

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Me and my Husband are going to stay in this year....Too many drunk Drivers out. What are you all doing tonight?

im doing the same, OH is working till midnight then when he gets home have a cuppa tea then off to bed :lol: i hate new years reminds me of my younger days :evil:

Hope you have a good nice quiet one hun and may 200t bring you happiness xxxxxxxxxxx

Sitting in, we are skint, and not on the best of terms...he ate my last strawberry cream out of Quality Street :twisted:

LMAO Kx :lol:

Having a drink now & getting ready to go out :D

:hissy: WHY DO MEN DO THINGS LIKE THAT. MY HUSBAND DOES NOT LIKE SWEETS BUT....ARRRGGGGGGG Lets just say I hate it when I make lunch. I aske him if he would like me to make him a sandwich and he says no. Then, I make one for myself.....My husband says, yummmm that looks good, can I have a bit. I say sure sweetie....THEN THE ASS takes a bite and that bit is like half the sandwich...... :evil:

:gun: STAY AWAY FROM THE SANDWICH!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

awwwww yvanne im on my own too till OH gets home, he said he'll be back at 11 but all the alarms are going off with the weather :lol: :lol: :lol:

weestar

What does your husband do?

ill be in bed for the bells lmfao!!!

Dont get greedy Yvanne, u were out last night! :rofl:

no i wasnt :p:p:p i had a drink in the house ;)

Aww that's just as good tho :wink:

Suz said:
weestar

What does your husband do?

hes a CCTV responce guard, if an alarm goes off he goes to the site and if anyone is their he rings teh police, he gets paid for nothing cos their is someone in the controll room watching the cameras and they just ring him if hes not in teh controll room :lol: hes a grass for the police :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->