What are you all doing to make waiting a little more fun?

vmluna

Reaction score
So the hubby and I have been married for 8 months and we've decided to wait until Aug 2011 to TTC. We just bought a house and I just started my career, so we think we will be a little more stable in a year and a half. However, I have baby fever! It's like babies are popping out this spring as much as the flowers! :kiss: So, anyway, I guess since the plans are the plans, I was wondering what others are doing while they are waiting? I planned my wedding in a year using the Knot checklist and being able to have things to do every month made planning fun! :happydance:

lol, I've been obsesing over every little pregnancy symptom afraid that I might be preggo. LOL, I seem to test every month just in case....I WISH i could plan a wedding, but my bf and I broke off our engagement in december. That would DEFINITLY take my mind off of things though.

To keep my mind off of babies, I've been planning my wedding (Nov. 2011) and working on my new favorite hobby - making cloth diapers for my daughter. :happydance:

Well my mum has said that she'll buy all the materials I need for my little card making business, it's so hard only window shopping :( Honestly, it's nearly as hard as window shopping in Mothercare! lol so that's in June, then OH finishes his apprenticeship in September and it's SAVE SAVE SAVE! Boring, but worth mentioning I guess lol. Then moving out in April (still living with the 'rents :/ we just need to start saving properly before moving, which is why it'll have taken 3 years of being together haha :dohh: ), then OH knows what he has to do because he keeps saying we'll be engaged within a year of moving out, then there's the wedding to plan, then it'll be honeymoon baby making time :D In that time I also want to take a sign language course. No particular reason, I just want to learn :) xx

I am hoping to be able to plan my wedding soon as I think my other half will propose when we are away for my birthday in June. That is a big think though... he probably wont... but I have a tiny inkling he will!!

I like trying to plan new tattoos... that keeps me busy.

I also seem to be working alot of over time to keep my mind off things which isnt a bad thing as it means more mula!!

xxx

Saving and revision (okay so that isn't fun but it is a must since I have my theory test and 9 exams coming up)

Oh and I forgot... planning the new decor for my new house... flooring and colour schemes! Fun fun fun! xxx

9 exams? Wow. What are you studying?

xx

One thing that distracts me is thinking about how we should decorate the house, it's taking us forever to think of colour combinations that would look good together.

I'm fine for being distracted until it's time for AF, then i just get imaginary symptoms :blush:.

Just trying to save up to move in with my OH but at the current rate it will take Forever its a nightmare and not really that distracting as we're NTNP

One thing that distracts me is thinking about how we should decorate the house, it's taking us forever to think of colour combinations that would look good together.

I'm fine for being distracted until it's time for AF, then i just get imaginary symptoms :blush:.

Yeah its amazing how many different colour combinations you can think up. I am liking deep rich purple and a creamy light apricot.

Haha. I get imaginary symptoms too. I think I want to be that much so I start to think I am and everything is a symptom! Haha.

xxx

Getting married, trying to struggle our way over the poverty line (not doing so hot on that one atm :cry:)

Oh and I forgot... planning the new decor for my new house... flooring and colour schemes! Fun fun fun! xxx

9 exams? Wow. What are you studying?

xx

Computer Science in my 2nd year of uni :)

Not much to be honest! God knows where my life is heading i really can't decide what to do :(

But me & my mum are going to New York in July (gonna be over there on my 19th :D) so i'm looking forward to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->