What are you calling Bubs?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
Does anyone have any nicknames for their teeny growing baby?

My oldest daughter was called Peanut before I found out she was a girl.
My first angel was Rice.
My second angel was Bean.
My son was called Pebble.
My second daughter was called Speck.
This baby I call Freckle.

Fenella the foetus. He/she was Emmet the embyo up until 10 weeks :)

Squishy.

As in finding nemo. Been his name since he was a little embro. His picture is on the left!

My partner and I both have youtube channels, his being called VGToolbox (VG standing for video game), and they call their subscribers tools, so our little one is Tiny tool. At first it was just something that got mentioned, but now it's kinda stuck.

We're calling ours wee scone because it's a mixture of both our names :)

My daughter was Dot baby/ Smudge and this one is Smidge because I'm a smidge bit pregnant lol

We have marshmellow ! We had ivf an the picture of the embryo looked a little but like a marshmellow x

Ours was sweetpea then raspberry and now we're calling him/her olive - I think you'll see where this is going.

Ours is sprout because my husband had just got back from Brussels when we conceived!

Isabella's bump name was spud!

We don't have a name for this one.. But Andrew says we should call it Tunip!

It may stick!

Pip cos it's nice and easy and my daughter can say it. My first was called Egglet (cos we were trying so hard to conceive, eggs became like a currency lol) Second was miss Pud and my third was Squishy and when she came out she really was the squishiest little baby ever! :cloud9:

We dont have one... Although i might start naming it paracite as its sucking all the happiness and energy out of me and turning me into an overtired hormonal crazy lady. Good thing for the baby, no so good for the people who have to live with me ;)

My Daughter was Beany Bob because I was sure she was a boy! As soon as we had the 20 week scan she was Imogen. Couldn't keep calling her Beany Bob!! I haven't really called this baby anything yet. I tried to call it Pea as in Princess (my Daughter) and the... But it's not really stuck.
I'll see what it looks like at the next scan and name it then! Would be cute if it was something our Daughter can say too.

You know, I was just having a conversation with DH tonight where I had correct myself just before referring to baby as "it" like 5 times in a minute! Finally I said, "Okay, this can't keep happening. We need a gender neutral nickname for baby for the next 8 months!"

So now I'm carrying Munchkin. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->