What are you calling Bubs?

My DD was called pickle as a bump and its still her nickname now!
This bump is called munchkin as its what a close friend referred to it as, so will see if that sticks too

Me and my hubby are calling it jelly bean as we want it to stick as we had a mc in august

Still 'it' until our scan tomorrow then, all being well, we'll upgrade to 'Nirnroot' which was an ongoing joke between oh and me when ttc.

My DD was called pickle as a bump and its still her nickname now!
This bump is called munchkin as its what a close friend referred to it as, so will see if that sticks too

We've got matching bump names :)

So far, kidney bean, mostly because my dad used to call me that as a child :flower:

DS was the troll, and he damn well trolled me throughout the pregnancy.

#2 is the minion, hoping for a more auspicious time!

Ours is Junie B (due in June) although I always makes me say her and we have no idea what gender it is yet lol

Up until our 12 week scan, I was calling it a gummy bear because that is what it looked like... Now we are calling it 'Sprout' lol because I really want a boy... our U/S tech (who is a great friend of mine ) is convinced it's a girl... so I'm just praying our sprout ... sprouts some boy parts! LOL

Ours is little rat. Not cute I know haha but OH chose it :D I also call he/she sweet pea as that's the size of it at the moment but that will change to a blueberry in a few days :D

My bump is called peanut the dancing parasite. We've had 3 ultrasounds already and at all 3 the baby has just been so active just dancing and jumping everywhere. The first ultrasound it really did look like a peanut so the name has stuck.

We called it Gamma, then when we found out it was a boy we started calling him Hannibal. I don't even remember why. We just have a strange sense of humor like that.

(No, he won't actually be named Hannibal.)

My first Angel was little bean.
Now Im 13 weeks and this one is called "el toro" (the bull)

I've been affectionately calling mine "the stowaway" since I found out I was pregnant. As the definition puts it: "A stowaway is a person who secretly boards a vehicle, such as an aircraft, bus, ship, cargo truck or train, to travel without paying and without being detected." My little stowaway was a surprise and did exactly that (assuming I'm the vehicle for the next 9 months). :haha:

Does anyone have any nicknames for their teeny growing baby?

My oldest daughter was called Peanut before I found out she was a girl.
My first angel was Rice.
My second angel was Bean.
My son was called Pebble.
My second daughter was called Speck.
This baby I call Freckle.

my first i called grommit and had a boy,
my second i called FRECKLES and had a girl.

This is my third pregnancy and i have been calling it pickle or bean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->