What are you calling your Girl bumps?

We're strongly considering Zoey. Its the only name we've come up with so far that we both like, and we both REALLY like it. :haha: Middle names are proving to be a bit more of a challenge. Both of my son's have a middle name after a grandfather... I'd like to use a middle name that has family meaning somewhere for this baby too, but it seems like all the females I can find in the family tree have names that do not go nicely with Zoey!

I'm liking the sounds of Zoey Mae, but I haven't mentioned it to DH yet. :haha: I want to have a few other names that sounds nicely there too, as he's probably going to veto Mae. I figure we still have like 16 more weeks, so I'm just trying to trust that a name will come to us!

I'm loving Annabelle, Mila, Chloe and middle name will be Grace as its mine! Can't wait for the 20 week scan to confirm a pink bump! 💖

We are team yellow, but if it turns out to be a girl we will name her Isla Wren.

My DD is named Nora.

We don't know what we are having yet, my gender scan is August 17th (can't wait) but I have a small list of girls names I keep. I'm having a much harder time with names (for both genders) this pregnancy than I have in my previous pregnancies.

Gorgeous names everyone!! My short list for a girl was..

Isla, Lily, Harper, Avery and Elise.

We are having twins and find out in August. We have decided on Elise Anita if one of them Is a girl. If it's two girls the other name Will be Lily Ada.

My nan was Elsie, so wanted to modernise it so changed it to Elise. My mums favourite flowers are Lily's. The middle names are after my mum and dh's nan xx

This bump is going to be Everleigh Skye and then our other daughters name is Skylee Nevaeh

We are calling this baby Poppy as she will be born very close to remembrance day. We already have a Sophie and Holly x

I don't know yet what we're having. We are having a gender scan on Tuesday.

If it is a girl, we were really wanting to call her Mia....that is until a whole bunch of other people, including a woman I went to school with, who is due in August, decided to call their girls Mia as well. I don't want to feel like a copy cat by using the same name and now that it's so common and lots of Mia's are being born this year, I'm thinking of something different but undecided as yet.

If it's a boy, we will probably go with Max. :)

We're going with Zoella Rue. A little bit different, I know, but our son is called Kaillem Gunnar, so we wanted to go with something that matched his. Kai and Zoey for short. :)

No idea. I'm not keen on overly girly names. As a very tall woman I've always thought girly names won't suit my girl. She showing signs of being tall too. I like Abigail, Hannah, Alison and Natasha. Hubby likes Elise and Becky. So no idea where we will end up really. We only agreed to call ds Daniel two days before I was induced.

DH suggested Sofia and i love it! Just need to decide on the spelling
Sophia
Sofia
Sofi

We are calling this baby Poppy as she will be born very close to remembrance day. We already have a Sophie and Holly x

Cute names! I have a friend who has two daughters, Holly and Poppy!

We dont know what we are having yet but so far our favourite girls name so far is Meadow

Isla is a lovely name. Don't think Dh would be a fan though. I prefer Sophia as a spelling but I think Sofia is correct in some languages. Either way it's a lovely name.

We don't find out what color our bump is until the 23rd, but we have waffles on girl's names a lot. We were set on Violette Maude for awhile, but recently we have been discussing Sophia Jo.

We are calling her Jessica :) not decided on middle name....we like Isla, Lilly, Zooey and Elizabeth! I love Jessica Elizabeth as Elizabeth is my mother in laws middle name but I'm a bit worried that my generation will think I've copied it from Sweet Valley Twins!

We have chosen Emilia for a while now but will have a list of a couple as back up just incase when she is here it doesn't feel right.

We are calling our baby girl Matilda-Belle

Our eldest is Maddison Grace and youngest is Esmae Sophia Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back