• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

oh no, this thread has creeped it way up to the top! it never fails to make me hungry! lol.

im totally craving the smell of dettol. i want to drink it! lol xx

oo woow!
you used to work in KFC?
that's like the best job ever!
free fried chicken :haha:
it's heaven!
xxxx

oh no, this thread has creeped it way up to the top! it never fails to make me hungry! lol.

im totally craving the smell of dettol. i want to drink it! lol xx

dettol of all things? :rofl:
why does no one seem to just crave chocolate or meat?
you girls have to make it more interesting don't you? :haha:
xx

mmmmmmm.. but the smell of dettol is so good. i actually put a wee bit on my wrists the other night like perfume, so i could fall asleep sniffing it :blush:

I crave meat like a.. lion (mind block that is the most meat-eater thing I can think of) but I've always been like that so it's totally irrelevant to preggo cravings :haha: I was vegetarian once for a year and I detested every minute of it lol x

:rofl: sam! you crazy sheep!
what is going on with everyone this week?
a bunch of nutters :haha:
i couldn't ever be a veggie i love meat too much
:)
xx

mmmmmmm.. but the smell of dettol is so good. i actually put a wee bit on my wrists the other night like perfume, so i could fall asleep sniffing it :blush:

That made me lol so much I had to tell mum and now she's laughing loads too :haha: Mmmm she making me croquettes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm x

ahh sam - you make me feel better, i washed a blanket thingyyy, so it was damp and STUNK of washing powder then fell asleep with it, sniffing it whilst it was wet - gave me a fright when i woke up in the middle of the night cuddling a damp think mind you, thought my waters had gone.. but mm the smell!! :)

but apparently i'm not the only weirdoo!! ;)
xxxx

Haha well if you ever come to Devon I will get you a discount ;)

And I have a thing for the smell of fairy liquid, and my strawberry conditioner!

xxx

im proud of being a dettol sniffing weirdo ;)
haha.

god, even talking about dettol is giving me a feeling in my stomach. like i HAVE to go smell it just now, or i'll blow up! :haha:

chris used to work in kfc. he used to bring stuff home every night, to the point that i got so fed up with it. now i cant stand kfc! xx

i used to work there too, and as nice as it was to get free meals when ur working ... the menu gets rather limited after a while so u end up making up ur own kinda meals haha and just have bits of what u fancy lol

im proud of being a dettol sniffing weirdo ;)
haha.

god, even talking about dettol is giving me a feeling in my stomach. like i HAVE to go smell it just now, or i'll blow up! :haha:

chris used to work in kfc. he used to bring stuff home every night, to the point that i got so fed up with it. now i cant stand kfc! xx

ahhhhh, nope i agree nothing wrong withh a bit of sniffing!! although i'd say dettol is worse than wash powder.. it's actually so weird.. to the point i cried the other day, cause my mum put my washing through :blush:
xxxx

washing powder smells nice. but it isn't a strong enough smell for me lol.
when i walk in a public toilet, like a nice one that smells clean.. i go weak at the knees :haha:

im like OMMGGG that smells SO nice. my mum just kinda looks at me, like 'weirdooo!'

xx

haha, ohh gawd.. it's weird.. it can't be like dried clothes with wash powder on.. it just doens't do it, has to be like the actual washing machiene or just washed soaking clothes.. i just sniff cause it's quite wiffy :) haha..

ahh we sound like right weirdoos.. my midwife said it's to do with something you miss, like maybe from childhood, or before you were pregnant - and she said sometimes cravings don't go.. but when i was little like a baby apparently i used to watch the wahsing machiene go round and round haha!! :haha: don't ask!! more intresting than telly!!
xxxx

^^mmm roman noodlesssssssssssssss i love the spicy noodles! DANG and i just went to the store!

really? cos i remember i used to love the smell of the stuff that the janitor used in primary school to clean the toilets. maybe my cleaning smell cravings have something to do with that.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->