• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

really? cos i remember i used to love the smell of the stuff that the janitor used in primary school to clean the toilets. maybe my cleaning smell cravings have something to do with that.

xx

:rofl: mmmm.. it could do - that's so weird.. i have a crazy image of you stalking the school janitor now and then sniffing the toilets!! :haha: deary meee :dohh:
ahhh yeahhhh.. apparently cravings are something you're lacking or something you once had and it's like making you need it for comfort type thing.. :) so maybe you got comfort out of the dettol? and i got it from watching the washing machiene?
and everyone else is either lacking in certain foods or gets comfort out of them?
oh and i get ice cubes too, but it's not as strong and think it's mainly because i need to drink more water :thumbup:
xxxx

ive started craving ice cubes the past few days. but right now i could go a piece n chips. mmmmm xx

i have been craving chicken balls & gravy (Dark, Soy Sauce Type) like mad ! :haha:

mmmmmm had fish and chips again today :haha:
now I want PIZZA :thumbup:

oh I had cake too.. was goooooooooooooood x

chocolate!! i am craving chocolate soooo much!! and the strange thing... the only time i would usually eat chocolate is before an exam, and on my period

xx

Mint & choc chip ice cream!

freaky, i craved that earlier on so when dad went to tesco he got me some and im sat here eating a bowl of mint choc chip ice cream .... its got that squirty cream and strawberries on too because i fancied it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->