• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

OMG! i really wanna FRAP :cry:!

the caramel one omg omg omg ! yummmmmmmmmmmmm :sad2:

OMG! have you never heard of a frap? like frapaccino ? form starbucks? they are soo yumm, its like crushed ice and caramel and cream and things and there's a strawberrys and cream one too and loads of others! you HAVE to try them seriously! especially in this hot weather! x

frappaccino's (sp)?
starbucks? mmmmm :) i love those!
xx

Omg! I LOVE frappachinos! I usually get the caramel, but strawberrys and cream is really good too! I could really use one of those right now! <3

Omg! I LOVE frappachinos! I usually get the caramel, but strawberrys and cream is really good too! I could really use one of those right now! <3

i soooo wish i lived near one!
i could just drink one aaaaaaaall day long :cloud9:

I've completley gone off most things now i'm pregnant! My appetite was mad before, but now it's really....choosey.
I especially can't stand sweets and chocolate and ice cream :wacko: bleh!

BUT I'm thinking poppadoms with mango chutney!!!!!!!!! YUM! And curry in general!

And pickles!

Must be because i'm having a boy! Hehe they say boys make you go off sweet things and crave savoury things!

Yum yum yum :cloud9:

mmmm washing macheine.. right i better go put some washingg on, before i get told off :( haha!!! xxxx

I want this sandwich from a restaurant near me....

its a crispy chicken breast on a really tasty bun with some chipotle flavored mayo.....mmmm

its a 1,000 calorie sandwich tho, lmao. thats why ive only had them twice and can never finish them.

i really really want archie moore's chicken wings. BUT my mom is evil and though we were only ten minutes away the other day, she refuses to bring me...oh well. maybe tomorrow after my ultrasound i can talk her into it lol. that or shopping =]

I live down the street from one, they're everywhere here in the US.
I always get them when I'm traveling too! Like at the airport when I'm waiting for my flight. They're just so yummy <3

I always get them when I'm traveling too! Like at the airport when I'm waiting for my flight. They're just so yummy <3

that's sooooo unfair! I wanna live in the U.S right now!
I get one EVERY time I go to Cardiff yum yum yum yum yum! ooooh and me nothing nicer just before a long flight... My mouths really starting to water now :'( x

that's sooooo unfair! I wanna live in the U.S right now!
I get one EVERY time I go to Cardiff yum yum yum yum yum! ooooh and me nothing nicer just before a long flight... My mouths really starting to water now :'( x

Man, my mouth is too! Ha, yeah. There really good to have, it wakes you up just like that! But there a looot of calories. I haven't drank any since being pregnant because of the caffeine and probaly won't after I deliver because I'll be workin off the baby weight! hahah, :flower:

I wanted cake earlier real bad but then I ate some choc biscuits and didn't want the cake anymore cos I was all sugared out.. but now the sugar has ran out and now I REALLY REALLY REEEEEALLY want cake. Damnit I should have known better than to try and trick a craving :dohh:

I don't have any cake OR any choc biscuits now :cry: x

right now i feel quite sick
so i don't seem to be craving anything
all the better tbh
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member