• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

Still cake.. :( Might have to take a walk to the shops in the morning.. ready for the Eclipse special on GMTV.. or This Morning or whatever it is!! **nerd** x

Was Craving Chinese last night and mom ordered it.
I am cravong crackers with cream cheese on them with colby jack cheese.
Might have to go get me some now

I had my OH drive to the store and get me a vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing... and made him go back when he forgot my lemonaid.. hahha

i love it.. he doesnt even complain. :happydance:

Big Yellow Sponges, the ones you wash your car with... Mmmm there so good, I haven't yet tried to eat it but its tempting! and Wallpaper paste its so cold and glupy looks ace, I just would love a bath in it!

STILL cake. I need to go to the shops, but can't go til after bloody two. I WANT CAAAAAAAKE!!!!! x

Been craving mint choc chip ice cream lately but nowhere sells it near me its torture! And salt an vinegar pringles oh my gosh i really want them now, and tesco cheese savoury sandwiches i tried making them myself and there just not the same as the ones in plastic triangles! x

I've been craving a bacon egg and cheese bagel with a hashbrown from McDonalds for like 3 days.. lol I'll be getting it tomorrow!

cookies again 2day so i got bored and went and got sum hehe

WOOOO I GOT CAAAAAAKE :happydance:
Feel sick now though :dohh: it's typical haha x

Orange Capi-suns and lolly pops are what I could live on right now. Lol.

Ooo I love Capri suns. You should freeze them then you get double the craving satisfaction :haha: x

Haha, we did that a few weeks back, but they just didnt taste the same, and it took me ages to eat/drink it all. lol

xXx

I've eaten almost 500 calories purely in cake today :haha: I could eat that much again but I daren't lol x

Peach slices & icecream!
I had them every night for dessert in hospital :haha:

it's really tasty though!
i never know when to stop myself :blush:

i'm so glad you're OK Donna!
& that babe decided to stay a little while longer
xxx

it's really tasty though!
i never know when to stop myself :blush:

i'm so glad you're OK Donna!
& that babe decided to stay a little while longer
xxx

I am just so worried that something will happen & I won't notice or that I am going to have to go in 100 times and it be nothing lol.
I've been crying so much aswel, it's unreal! Feel sorry for my OH!
xx

aww hon
i'm sure she will come when she's ready
& everything will be OK

:hugs: from me and babe
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads