• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving?

AshleyR

Reaction score
In the first trimester ALL I wanted was carby foods - mainly bread and bagels but anything carby really - pasta, potatoes, rice, chips, etc.

I still find I lean towards those foods, but now that my morning sickness has disappeared I'm finally able to eat other foods too.

I've had what I think were cravings that came and went. I was all about peanut butter for a couple of weeks, then Gatorade... but both of those only lasted a couple of weeks and then I didn't care if I ever had them again.

The one food that I have been craving for over a month now is SALSA!!! Not just any salsa.... it has to be Tostitos MILD salsa. I usually like spicy salsa and DH brought me medium instead of mild once - it tasted NOTHING like the mild to me and did not satisfy my craving at all. I also like it way better when it's COLD!

I want salsa all the time - mostly on tortilla chips (which are so bad for me!) but I'm starting to want it on anything. I have some potatoes baking in the oven now because ALL I have been thinking about today are baked potatoes with salsa on them!

What are you craving? Have you had cravings that come and go, or is there any one food in particular that you just want ALL the time?

I feel guilty about my salsa addiction because most times I have it it's with chips or something else super salty and not good for me. :(

not really had any hunni lol i did crave once for sugary porridge had some but made me sick lols,at beginning of pregnancy i craved sour sweets lols.....but nothing from 9 weeks lols xx

It varies day to day. I had a craving for sour haribo for ages, but thats now worn off (i think i overdid it!) Right now, its milk. mmmm a nice glass of cold, cold milk!

With my first i didn't have any cravings, but i craved the smell of bleech :o lol had morning sickness all through.

With my second i carved oranges, watermelon & cornflakes sickness stopped at 10-11weeks

this time i don't have any cravings but have notions for diff types foods so nothing in particular. i still have sickness

i think sickness contributes to having/not having cravings x

I had the sour sweet craving too! Now I have a thing for buns - current buns, iced buns, Belgian buns. Any kind of buns really.

changes on a daily sometimes weekly basis. right now its strawberry flavored twizzlers

Sweets,cakes,choc etc!
With Aliyah it was anything orange flavoured!

Mine changes every day, and usually is whatever I cannot possibly get my hands on. Today it is chili dogs. OMG I would murder a puppy for a chili dog right now! But of course, I spent $400 on groceries yesterday and not one component to make them. lol OH has my car so I will not be getting my chili dog. Tomorrow, when I could fully go get one, I will no longer desire it. lmao

I usually crave low-grade meats or fatty foods. Maybe it's because my BMI is low? Either way, I'm in the heathy range, which is what matters. I ttry and make healthy alternatives to these foods, or eat some trail mix instead.

I went through a week where all I wanted was Greek salad ALL the time! lol. I ate SO much of it that I went through an entire bottle of dressing! lol.

In the tww it was rice wafers with tinned chilli chicken on, then from 5-7 weeks it was burgers!!!!
Then it was fruit fruit fruit and orange juice!
Now I am starting to eat normally again except I still can't stand chocolate.

omg mine was orange juice for about a week. was worried when i was going through like 2ltr a day
now i dont really hvae any cravings, its more about if i see an add (like McDonalds which we donthave where i live :() I want it...
i cooked chocolate Brownnies earlier and have eaten just about 1/2 the batch made..

if i dont have to cook it, I WANT IT!!

I was like this with my second child so hopeing for a boy again :)

oh aand as im saying this a subway add comes on tv and now i want a subway sandwich nom nom nom

Hmmm... salsa sounds good! and i love the tostitos brand :) i crave pizza, salad, fruits, and oranges! what's been disappointing for me is that i can't eat any sweets (makes me nauseous). fruits are the only sugars i can take so i eat them like they're going out a style... happy eating!

Citrus/tropical fruit (and juice is good) and Special K Red Berries cereal. I also really like fruity sweets. This has been pretty consistent throughout my pregnancy so far.

Ham and cheese panini's and ready salted crisps :p doesn't help with trying not o gain much weight but I've had about 4 in the past week. Oops! Xx

mine have been on and off. sometimes ive wanted nothing but skittles, other times its orange juice. this week its ice lollies (yes!!! and its snowing!!!) and steak. well done only :D

fizzy laces :blush:

cheese puffs
cheese on crackers
full sugar coke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member