what are you doing for easter?

catty

Reaction score
Just wondering what your easter plans are?
We arent religious but still like to mark the holiday.
we are going to a castle about 20 miles from where we stay which has really nice gardens and a park. Going to boil some eggs and see if I can get lucas to help me paint them then we will roll them at the castle.
I will take a picnic with us and have a nice family day out. Hoping the weather is nice!!

also going to make us pancakes for breakfast that look like rabbits and let lucas have his first teeny bit of chocolate.

Nothing really. We have football tonight and if its nice tomorrow we will take kids out. On monday will be a family day as oh is off work

Tonight we are going for a kiddies free meal with OHs family, Tomorrow we are going to see Thomas the tank engine at the watercress line. Sunday a picnic with OH & LO and then Monday a bbq at my parents. xx

Not much really. Sunday we are going to MIL. We've all had colds so I can't be bothered arranging anything and as usual hubby moans he's bored but won't arrange anything himself.

Today it's my birthday (30!!) so we've been out for lunch switch the family, now we are having a nice afternoon in the garden. Tomorrow we are going out just dh, lo and me, Sunday will be a day at home, then Monday we are at my mums for the day.

Today we went to the park, went on the swings and went for a walk. Tomorrow MIL is looking after LO for a few hours why me and OH do some decorating. Sunday we are going to MIL's for a lamb roast dinner and then Monday we will probably have a lazy day :)

Today it's my birthday (30!!) so we've been out for lunch switch the family, now we are having a nice afternoon in the garden. Tomorrow we are going out just dh, lo and me, Sunday will be a day at home, then Monday we are at my mums for the day.

Happy birthday :flower:

We always spend Easter Sunday the same - at my nanas. There's usually about twenty of us, we swap eggs, have dinner and have a laugh.

Today we've been out enjoying the weather. Tomorrow I'm working 7-3 but I think if it's nice we'll boil and paint eggs and go meet OH from work at 5.30 and roll the eggs they've decorated. When we come home I plan on giving the girls their Easter Stuff as I'm working Sunday 7-12 :)

Tomorrow we're taking LO to the park..there's a big event with Easter egg hunts, animals, face painting, crafts etc. then hanging out with OHs family. Sunday we're going to church then out to eat with my family.

It's my birthday that day and I don't intend to do much of anything :) Thomas has crafts, 2 eggs and a colouring book so we'll play with him a lot and walk our dogs. I don't really want to do anything as our eldest dog passed away yesterday and it's still quite raw for me especially as the lead up to her passing was quite traumatic.

It's my birthday that day and I don't intend to do much of anything :) Thomas has crafts, 2 eggs and a colouring book so we'll play with him a lot and walk our dogs. I don't really want to do anything as our eldest dog passed away yesterday and it's still quite raw for me especially as the lead up to her passing was quite traumatic.

Oh no sorry to hear about your dog :(
Hope you have a nice birthday!! X

We were considering going to southport for the day but are doing to save it for another weekend as we don't fancy facing the bank holiday traffic!

We will probably go for a walk in a nearby forest again tomorrow and then go swimming in the afternoon. Not sure what we will be doing for the rest of the weekend, but we will keep busy :)

Not much to be honest.

Yesterday my dad came to visit, but that wasn't really Easter related, we just hadn't seen him for a couple of months so he wanted to come. We ate fish and chips yesterday - no meat for Good Friday.

This evening we're going to church. Sometimes it's hard to persuade the kids to muster up enthusiasm for church but on Easter they get creme eggs from the priest usually so they don't mind it then (bribery - I know I know! *rolls eyes*)

Tomorrow we're having a Sunday dinner style lunch. Chicken not lamb unfortunately though I realise lamb is more traditional for an Easter lunch but the kids aren't as keen on it, plus it's more expensive.
And obviously there will be Easter eggs.

That's it really. My mam is the one to make the biggest fuss about Easter but she's in Turkey so not a great deal is happening.

Tomorrow we are going over the North Yorkshire Moors & will roll some eggs down a hill. Will have a picnic too

Nothing on Sunday but we're going to a monster truck show on Monday. Fun xD

Eat way to much chocolate & that's about it. Easter always seems to fall on OHs weekend to work so we never really bother to do much tbh & I'm trying to be good & not eat any chocolate this year either as I need to lose weight for my wedding! xx

Off to my mum's Sunday for dinner and then to Chester Zoo on Monday. Other than that making the most of the long weekend :haha:

OH has plans so it'll just be me and Lucas. We're going to have a chilled out day, just going to decorate some biscuits in the morning. He has far too much chocolate to eat all by himself so I'll probably have to help him with that too ;)

Yesterday we pottered about the garden, went for a walk around where we live.

Today we went to Glendurgan Gardens and down to the sea and had lunch at the cafe.

Tomorrow my husband is on call but I expect we'll try and get out at some point and of course give Jakey his easter eggs. I'm doing a roast beef in the evening.

Monday I think we may be seeing my Mum & Dad but unsure. Will definitely go out somewhere though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->