what are you doing for easter?

Today it's my birthday (30!!) so we've been out for lunch switch the family, now we are having a nice afternoon in the garden. Tomorrow we are going out just dh, lo and me, Sunday will be a day at home, then Monday we are at my mums for the day.

Happy birthday! Hope you've had an extra special day :)

It's my birthday that day and I don't intend to do much of anything :) Thomas has crafts, 2 eggs and a colouring book so we'll play with him a lot and walk our dogs. I don't really want to do anything as our eldest dog passed away yesterday and it's still quite raw for me especially as the lead up to her passing was quite traumatic.

Sorry for your loss hun :( :hugs:. Happy birthday x

Tomorrow we'll go to mass in the morning, then for a walk. When we get home we'll have an Easter egg hunt in the garden and gorge ourselves on chocolatte until we're sick :haha:. I got Frozen for us to watch, hoping DS will sit and watch the whole thing if I get him so full of chocolate he can't move... then probably roll eggs and go for a walk to feed the ducks and the park if it's not raining.

Church in the morning. My aunts house for late lunch at 2. And a huge cookout at my ohs parents house at 430. Busy day! I can't wait to pig out.. :)

We're at my parents for the long weekend. Yesterday we went to a farm to see some baby animals, today we are seeing my nanny, having a roast and doing an egg hunt, and tomorrow we are going over to my other grandmas house on the way home (she lives about halfway between me and my parents, which is about an hour and a half drive)

Not a lot, chocolate and I may go to church
But as it is still Passover we are going to a friends house

We had an egg hunt this morning and then watched the goonies! Gonna make a big roast dinner this afternoon and the kids have some pot Easter egg decorations to paint and a flat Easter egg shape chocolate thing with sprinkles and icing to decorate too so they'll do that this afternoon after nap time :)

We're not religious but always treat it as a family day :)

Today we've been out for breakfast but now having a chilled family afternoon.

Tomorrow we're seeing my family for a big Easter meal! :)

I'm cooking some lamb today but that's about as special as we'll get. OH is out riding his put-put, Maria is at her dad's, I'm just waiting for an appropriate time to open the wine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->