What are you doing for the new year?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Are you going out anywhere? Or prefer to stay in?

We are staying in. I'll be asleep before midnight :haha:

Staying in! I have a newborn. I had to work last year and was down to work this new year but I had a baby so they had to find someone else to work it instead.

New years before that Im at home in bed. Before I was 30 I was either out pubbing it or working.

I love my sleep so hopefully will be doing that

it's my DD's birthday on the 31st :happydance: but she'll be going to her dad's in the afternoon and staying until i pick her up on the 3rd :(

i'm working on the 1st and OH is supposed to be nightshift, but hoping he can take it off as AL and we can do something at new year just the two of us :)

We will be staying home. We might have some friends over for games. But I am sure I will crash long before midnight.

My SIL is hosting a party for the kids but it will probably end before 10pm. My husband and myself will probably stay up and spend some time together and celebrate the new year! Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for us. 2017 has sucked!

Staying in, eating junk, be in bed by 10! (Not a new years fan)

Kids will be fast asleep as usual. We will probably stay up till about 11. Then get some sleep before the fireworks wake the kids. We usually stay up and watch a movie. One of us is usually asleepbefore midnight.

Early night for me. I can't be bothered seeing in the New Year as it's just another day. MIL said something the other day about expecting hubby and I to be at hers until midnight. I've got 3 kids, I heavily pregnant, I'm not staying out and after the last 4 days of attitude she's had with me, over my dead body do I want to be around her until midnight nor do I want to have a drink or talk with her.

I’m as usual haha. Take out and big fat quiz of the year with dh

We’ll probably go to the in laws for a couple of drinks but will definitely be home way before midnight. Will put the kids to bed and probably order takeaway and see the new year in with OH and crawl into bed at approx 00:01 to go to sleep :haha:

We're going for a meal... taking my car and walking back. After a couple I won't care and leaving my trainers in the car :rofl: Avoiding town .... too old for that stuff now haha! Probably head home shortly after midnight and hoping to go for a walk New Year day but we'll see!

We'll be at home, order take away and play board games. May get my eldest sister/BIL/nephew round too.

We are (as in me and kids oh grumpy) going to a kids new year party, went last year and was fab. Music, facepainting, magician, inflatables and car track, take your own food and kids entertained whilst I chat with friends, bargain!

Indian takeaway and try my best to stay up till 12 haha. Might have to go to bed early and set an alarm for 11:55pm 😂
I'm putting a happy new year banner up but other than that we don't really mark it :shrug:

We will be staying in and having some drinks and watching the count down. Same as every year but I prefer it that way.

We are staying in as always. OH is making a nice dinner but that is about it.

We are staying in .

We will have a little drink and meal when the girls are in bed . I don’t really enjoy New Years always makes me feel sad somehow (maybe I’m just crazy lol)

Good company , food , drink and I am all set !

OH is currently making a snacky tea with M&S party food. We will eat it with lo on a picnic blanket in the luving room. Once lo is in bed Ill fight my eyes to make it to midnight as OH plies me with gin and cocktails. Ill probably lose, not seen the bells in for years!!
We have a Fire & Light walk at the Kelpies on the 2nd Jan to look forward to. Looks a nice way to celebrate new year. Fingers crossed for dry weather!!!

We are staying home. We’re getting a Chinese but have some party food to use up too. Going to watch tv, drink sone alcohol, watch the fireworks and roll my stuffed body to bed.

We are staying in .

We will have a little drink and meal when the girls are in bed . I don’t really enjoy New Years always makes me feel sad somehow (maybe I’m just crazy lol)

Good company , food , drink and I am all set !

I feel exactly the same about New Year. I wish this night didn’t exist at all to be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->