What are you doing this fine Sunday?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Well, it's 4:22 a.m. here and I've been fighting with Jayden to sleep in his own bed. He woke up earlier and laid on our bed and I awoke to see that OH and Jayden were on my side of the bed giving me no room. So bring him to bed and he keeps getting up. :dohh:

Amanda had a sleepover last night and they fell asleep on the couches so I can't bring him there where he will usually just drift off back to sleep within moments.

Anyhow, later today I will be going to my best friend's baby shower, the first baby shower I've ever attended. Also will be seeing an old friend there that I haven't seen since I was pregnant with Jayden.

Nothing :( lol very boring. Grace is with idiot till half 4. Gonna go see my mum (so she can make my dinner!) but apart from that zilch

Haviing some lunch then going to the pub with BIL and SIL and all the kiddies :)

I fancty going to Ikea but doubt my OH will be up to it so probably nowt!

I'm doing nothing at all... probably take dogs on a walk later x

Have just found out my grandad has been rushed into hospital so I'll prob be worrying all day. He has only been out a week and he is back in already. Going round my parents house later for dinner, then back home to watch ma telly. I have so much I 'should' be doing but I never seem to get round to that stuff.. i.e., garden, hoovering, washing .. sundays are for doing nothing xx have a good one everyone. Enjoy the weather

nothing, not well today, didn't even get to Church this morning and now sat on the sofa in my dressing gown

Nothing and loving it :smug:

cleaning and packing :lol: We were invited somewhere for lunch but it's raining

I'll be trying to grab a moment in the day to finish my paper so I don't have to stay up until 3 am again.

I'll also be taking Lola to the park later with my friend as the weather is gorgeous! :)

Gonna pick OH up from work soon and get a few bits from Tesco for tea then re-paint some photo frames!

Scrapbooking, napping (hopefully!) and maybe going for a walk down in the ravine. Hopefully I have time to make a delicious dinner too!

Well for the first time in I don't know how long I didn't wake up till 11am!! OH had got up with Dogbert bless him and just left me as he gathered I needed it!! We got ready and went out for a lovely long walk around the park and popped to Sainsburys quickly for a cheeky Starbucks and to get the stuff to make Ceaser Salad for dinner.

We are off to collect our new table in a bit from Winchester so that will be a nice drive out.

Not up to anything this evening, just dinner, bath, chill and bed.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->