What are you doing this fine Sunday?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by leeanne, Apr 26, 2009.

1. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Well, it's 4:22 a.m. here and I've been fighting with Jayden to sleep in his own bed. He woke up earlier and laid on our bed and I awoke to see that OH and Jayden were on my side of the bed giving me no room. So bring him to bed and he keeps getting up. :dohh:

Amanda had a sleepover last night and they fell asleep on the couches so I can't bring him there where he will usually just drift off back to sleep within moments.

Anyhow, later today I will be going to my best friend's baby shower, the first baby shower I've ever attended. Also will be seeing an old friend there that I haven't seen since I was pregnant with Jayden.

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Nothing :( lol very boring. Grace is with idiot till half 4. Gonna go see my mum (so she can make my dinner!) but apart from that zilch

3. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Haviing some lunch then going to the pub with BIL and SIL and all the kiddies :)

4. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

I fancty going to Ikea but doubt my OH will be up to it so probably nowt!

5. Staceyxxx

Staceyxxx Mummy To 2 Little Angels

I'm doing nothing at all... probably take dogs on a walk later x

6. pinkish_angel

pinkish_angel Well-Known Member

Have just found out my grandad has been rushed into hospital so I'll prob be worrying all day. He has only been out a week and he is back in already. Going round my parents house later for dinner, then back home to watch ma telly. I have so much I 'should' be doing but I never seem to get round to that stuff.. i.e., garden, hoovering, washing .. sundays are for doing nothing xx have a good one everyone. Enjoy the weather

7. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

nothing, not well today, didn't even get to Church this morning and now sat on the sofa in my dressing gown

8. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

Nothing and loving it :smug:

9. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

cleaning and packing :lol: We were invited somewhere for lunch but it's raining

10. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

I'll be trying to grab a moment in the day to finish my paper so I don't have to stay up until 3 am again.

I'll also be taking Lola to the park later with my friend as the weather is gorgeous! :)

11. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Gonna pick OH up from work soon and get a few bits from Tesco for tea then re-paint some photo frames!

12. BlackBerry25

BlackBerry25 Helena & Elliot <3

Scrapbooking, napping (hopefully!) and maybe going for a walk down in the ravine. Hopefully I have time to make a delicious dinner too!

13. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

Well for the first time in I don't know how long I didn't wake up till 11am!! OH had got up with Dogbert bless him and just left me as he gathered I needed it!! We got ready and went out for a lovely long walk around the park and popped to Sainsburys quickly for a cheeky Starbucks and to get the stuff to make Ceaser Salad for dinner.

We are off to collect our new table in a bit from Winchester so that will be a nice drive out.

Not up to anything this evening, just dinner, bath, chill and bed.

xxx