What are you getting LO for xmas this year?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Well its me again! :wave: so it seems quite a few of us are already saving/buying/thinking about christmas 2012 so what are you getting your LOs?

I'm planning on getting my boy a toddler scooter, an indoor castle tent thing, schliech animals (sp?) and haven't decided anything else yet x x

Gah i have no idea really, the only thing i know of so far is an electric range rover x

I'm waiting til nearer the time to decide, hes just had lots for his second birthday so god knows where the xmas stuff will go! xx

Ask me again in 4 months & i may know :haha:
i doubt it though! lol x

I wanna get her a kitchen, a play dressing table.. dressing up outfits and a new dolly.. and other bits lol x

Weve brought her loads already! Keep saying we've finished but know we won't be untill the day :haha:

Her birthdays the 11 th November.... So we're splitting some for Xmas some for her b'day not yet decided what yet though lol
So far we've brought:

- a pink sit on train that goes round on a track
- pink princess coupe car
- Pollyanna rocking horse
- tiger wheelybug
- elc whiz garage
- happyland school
- happy land cottage set
- megabloks
- Carly the cow girl Lamaze doll
- wooden puzzles
- crafty bits
- books
- my first laptop
- peppapig Xmas DVD
- peppa pig DVD
- charley bear DVD
- that's not my.... Book set
- peppa top
- ted baker dress
- crayons
- bubble machine
- bath toy
- pop up pink play tunnel

Got some great bargains on all that :happydance:.

Were not gonna give her loads for her birthday as we've booked a hall and hired soft play for her party :thumbup:

There's a few more but I can't remember what:blush:.

I'd stiLl like to get her a new pair of vans and some hunters :blush:

My two have birthdays in Dec and Jan answer as Christmas. So it's a hard task. Iv decided Madi is having a Leappad 2 for her birthday, might keep her off my iPad. Might.

For Christmas I have brought her some stables and a massive pony, called Strawberry Stables. It was in sale from £100 to £25. She will also get things like jewellery makers, Lego, I think maybe a battery powered quad because she loves her cousins. But all in all I'm stumped for her really.

Got loads of thing on my it's for Zach. Boys are so easy.

DD1 want's a pair of roller skates, halmet and pads, a skate board, pretty bows for her hair and a pricess dress! It's her 3rd Birthday on 28th December so we have to think of that too. She is obsessed with playing doctors at the moment so we want to get her a little doctor kit too. DD2 who will be 8mths - I haven't got a clue!!!

I have literally no idea. What do you get children that have literally everything :dohh: I'm trying to get a puppy - But I won't settle for any puppy I want THE puppy and its so hard to find :dohh: but I'm hoping by december we'll have her so that will be part of their christmas present :) x

No idea yet.

I would like to get Ella a playhouse with a kitchen.

She also loves her babies and prams so we'll see how she feels closer the time. She chops and changes just as bad as her brother!

No idea.
I'm thinking about a playhouse though.

Our DS has his 2nd birthday at the end of october so all his things will be split between birthday and christmas. Our 2nd lo is due at the end of november so we will have a teeny baby intime for christmas too.
Ideas so far:
DS-
brio train set(got)
mini table & chairs
play kitchen
craft stuff
duplo/mega blok bits
aquadoodle

baby-
baby gym, lamaze toy, leapfrog scout/violet.
I dont have much idea what to get a nb baby as he/she will have everything from our son.

Both will get stockings and clothes.

I don't have a clue about xmas picked up some bits already though.

so far
- toy story jessie
toy story buzz
toy story woody
toy story ham!
another jessie
and a tesco truck!
(all toy story are small accept 1 jessie)

lol

ive picked up loads already his main pressies are a playhouse and a bike also getting a work bench, happy land stuff and lots more when i decide but ive been picking up stuff all year and my cupboard is nearly full!! good thing its his bday in jan so can split things

I'm planning to get my son a really nice character bedding set (maybe Cars or Mickey Mouse)...probably a black board and a bunch of books. I am not sure what else...depends on what's on sale for Black Friday.

For my daughter...no clue. She will be only 3 months so probably just something little. I have so many baby toys...no use buying more.

We have birthdays in Oct and Nov and so I do birthdays and Christmas with each getting their separate presents and presents to share. I have only bought my DD things for her bday so far. But they will be getting a play kitchen and hopefully an electric car.

Tyler will be having depending on if he still like batman,some imaginext batman playsets,a battery operated bat bike. Haven't decided if we're going to buy Lego or sine more duplo sets. That's all I know so far

Zack will be having a wooden kitchen and accessories and wooden food. A battery operated quad bike,a gruffalo hand puppet.

I will probably buy them some nice things for their bedroom as we are moving out in either november or January

So far iv got for my 4yr old a Barbie television,a leappad,games,an inside play tent with a tunnel.i get the big things in the June sales and leave room for requests for the latest toys that will be out closer to christmas.
For my 20 month old he's obsessed with proper bikes so iv got him a bike that had a pole that is removable,lots of dinasour train interactive dinasours,a ply tent like his sisters and a cars vtech learning laptop.

I have no idea, its Abby's 2nd christmas, and she will just be one, so as I've got her birthday and christmas within 3 weeks of each other, i'm really struggling for ideas!

So far I've bought :

Summer

Hungry Hippos
Mr Potato Head
Mrs Potato Head
Something else ( but can't think what)

Maci
Stacking Cups
Learning bench thing
Laugh and Play Puppy
Vtech pop and play elephant

Users who are viewing this thread