What are you getting LO for xmas this year?

Natasha2605 my kids love toy story and have woody Jessie and buz but the other day I bought my toddler the slinky dog and it's great!its do sturdy it gets bashed by lo and is yet to tangle or break.i want to get them Rex in just not too keen on the parts the potato heads come with!
It is also my 20 month olds birthday in November and with it brig pretty close to Christmas I was stuck on what to get him as iv set it all aside for Christmas.but I have decided since its a pressie to get him a Thomas the tank engine toddler bed one shaped like a train.we didn't bother with a toddler bed for dd but since it's a present I guess I don't mind spending a few hundred for something hel only be in for a few years since it would be the same or possibly less time spent playing with any toys he'd get(which I can't think of what else he could possibly need anyway!)

DS, a leappad, scooter/bike and other bits if I see any
DD, a pram and dolly and not sure
Baby, most probs just a glow worm or something x

It's dds first birthday in October and we got her a cosy coupe for a great price
https://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/tmcm1/2690dc33.jpg
(see how I managed to put it away until her birthday...not!)

For Xmas I just want a small table and chair for doing crafts/tv snacks etc on and to upgrade her small toys from teethers/ teddies to duplo and some interactive/learning toys.

Seeing she'll only be about 1 month old I guess it will be something practical. it is not like she can do anything on christmas . :haha:

To be honest DS got so much last Christmas and on his 2nd birthday that we are a little stumped about what to get him. He needs some garden toys and we have thought about a big wooden playset (if the house we move to next year has a big garden), a playhouse and wooden ride on fire truck but it makes more sense to get them on his birthday in May when it might be warm enough to get used.

All I can think of so far is some wooden dolls houses (police station, fire station and hospital), balance bike scooter, a drum set and a guitar. I can not really think of much he might play with that he does not have already but maybe he will get a new interest of something before then. :shrug:

PJ will only be barely 6 months old at Christmas so I'm not sure. :shrug: I guess some toys and clothes.

Lucas' birthday is the 18th November so what ever is got will be split, I know this probably sounds mean but he plays Ice and Roller hockey and both are so expensive, he needs new roller hockey skates so probably them for his birthday and he will probably need a new pair of hockey skates by christmas so probably them, I know its mean getting him those sort of things but they will set me back over £250!

Really not sure! I usually try to get a 'big gift' and then smaller ones.

May get her a kitchen as hers is second hand & they have way more interesting ones out there!

We're not sure, he has so much already. We normally get him one big expensive pressie then a couple of little ones but we can only think of little ones at the moment.
We'll get him some gruffalo wellies and fleece and some kiddy gardening things as he loves helping his daddy outside.

Im finding this year really tough! Im moving to a smaller house so won't have nearly as much room, Im going to wait till nearer the time to see what Lily is into as she starts school in September and there might be a new craze out or something :shrug:

Jack on the other hand is soo hard to buy for! He loves cars but he already has so many :(

Dreading next year :lol: I will have to buy for 3!

Whoop! ordered LOs first xmas present with a survey voucher i got. I ordered 4 Schleich animals :) x

https://m.fisher-pricestore.com/mt/www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900002&e=storeproduct&pid=66847

Wanted to share this little kitchen set. I find it adorable and will be getting it for kids birthday.

https://m.fisher-pricestore.com/mt/www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900002&e=storeproduct&pid=66847

Wanted to share this little kitchen set. I find it adorable and will be getting it for kids birthday.

wow thats adorable!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"