What are you getting your baby for Christmas?!

Itsychik

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted...but I received the first request for a list of ideas for Christmas gifts for my children and I'm drawing a blank!!

I have a DS (5 years old) and a DD (2 years old) and they can more or less tell me what they'd like...but the baby (currently 5 months) has everything from his older siblings already, PLUS he's not going to know the difference anyway. But I'm still trying to think of something 'new' that might be fun for him to have...

So what are you getting your babies? (and older children if you have them?)

Whenever anyone wants to get our baby a present we say either books or a contribution to her education account.

We are getting Alfie a kick and play piano gym and just a couple of toys to clip onto the pushchair/car seat. His sister is only 13 months older so we have tons of stuff from her so i'd be tempted to buy nothing really but my DS1 will wonder why santa didn't come for his brother if we did that :haha:

Not much to be honest, she'll only be 8 months old. A toy phone because she loves mine, maybe some plastic keys, and something peppa pig related. She really doesn't need much and will probably be happiest playing with the wrapping :)

I've been wondering similar as ds2 he has lots of ds1s old toys coming his way. Anyway my sis is getting him a beatbo and it looks awesome. We are doing a treasure basket and a few little bits like new stacking rings and a couple of touch and feel books. He won't need much but enough for ds2 to see Santa has been for them both :thumbup: we will ask grandparents for clothes or money for his savings account x

So far we have got him some stacking cups. We also plan to get him a ride on toy and some Duplo blocks.

Weaning stuff as she'll be 6 months at Christmas, some nice big aprons with sleeves and cute plate and bowl sets, little cutlery etc. Plus a little Melissa and Doug mirror toy as she loves mirrors.

Probably weaning stuff like above, for when she turns 6 months the following month. Also a few general toys that will be easy for her to hold and chew on, there's a silicon one teething toy shaped like an ice cream that I have my eye on.

I'm getting a beatbo too as that's new for me since my others, also a teepee tent for her to play in

Eva will be 1 on Dec 15th. We've got her a happy land train set for that and then happy land xmas and nativity sets for her stocking. Going to get some tights and hair clips for her stocking too. For her xmas eve box she has the jolly xmas postman book and new pj's. She doesn't really need anything but if people ask-books and art stuff.

DD will be 9.5 months at Christmas so we've got her the fisher price crawl around car as her main gift. She also has an elephant popper thing, rainbow ball drop, jungle play pad and a leapfrog lap-pup. She also has a little angel wing harness/backpack. We don't have much left to get as I know family will get her tons :dohh: I really want to get her a beatbo too!

DD will be 9.5 months at Christmas so we've got her the fisher price crawl around car as her main gift. She also has an elephant popper thing, rainbow ball drop, jungle play pad and a leapfrog lap-pup. She also has a little angel wing harness/backpack. We don't have much left to get as I know family will get her tons :dohh: I really want to get her a beatbo too!

My twins were 6 months on their frst Christmas and got them stuff like walker chair, high chairs, ITNG toys and DVD, roll and crawl ball, books, musical instruments, a vtech teddy that sang rhymes, shapes, colours, numbers.

My baby is 1 next month so between birthday and Christmas he is getting rocking horse, outdoor rocker, giggling George doll, toy dyson, bath toy, books, piano, duplo, aqua doodle, scuttle bug, jigsaw.

My daughter will be one, so a little older, but we got her some books and a couple Sesame Street DVDs. We also got her a tent that attachs to a ball pit. That's the kind of stuff that little crawling babies love. You could also go with a crinkly baby tunnel they can crawl through. Books are always good because they get old really fast and I'm always wanting new ones to read to my kids! Lastly, we got a beatbo robot because they're adorable and my son wanted one, so I figured they could share that.

My first daughter turns 2 on 23rd November, we have got her a happy land cottage with some extra figures cause she loves the tree house we got her last year. A doctors kit and dress up cause she suddenly become obsessed with doctors, an easel with some drawing stuff and some fruit and veg that you cut up cause she obsessed with watching the videos on you tube. I've asked people to buy her clothes in the next size up cause we are running low. For Christmas I don't have a clue.

For my second who will be 4months at Christmas I'm going to get her some new clothes as she's got a lot of her sisters at the moment. A play mat and I've bought her a crawling tiger. It teaches you to crawl and says a few phrases. She won't be using it straight away but it's something for her to play with as she gets older. I'm going to ask others to contribute to her bank if they want too.

I've got Arthur a few bits for his stocking else the girls would wonder why Santa had got for them and not him. For his main though from us he is just getting clothes and a play rug for his nursery.
When others have asked for ideas again it has been clothes. I have brought some nice bits though, usually I wouldn't spend quite as much on clothes but as its in place of his presents really I have spent a little more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->