what are you getting your oh for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've had a word with Chris' mum and what we're doing now is going to go halves on a ps3 bundle, which means I can actually get him some other bits and pieces, the boots 3 for 2 will definitely play a part in it, and of course he has to have his new xmas pjs, shirt and jeans :lol:

OH wants new helmet and leathers for the bike, so prob that from me and the usual stocking fillers and surprises xx

We're not very romantic - last year he knew what he wanted so I transferred the money into his bank so he could get it himself. We'll probably end up doing the same this year :rofl:

a personal dvd player, my oh works away and is always confined to b&b's and a few channels on the tv so this will be good as he'll be able to watch films :)

Not alot!! I'm paying for him to go to silverstone nxt year for the last F1 there!! Just a few little bits from the kids!! x

Got OH a wii last year to finsih off his console collection :lol: but going to a show next year in london which cost abit so will see what i can afford!

I'm either getting my OH a pasta maker (the roller thing) or a coffee machine... he is obsessed with both ha ha!!

I'm either getting my OH a pasta maker (the roller thing) or a coffee machine... he is obsessed with both ha ha!!

That sounds like my OH :rofl: We got a pasta machine and he went crazy using it and the coffee machine goes on every morning x

Haven't even though about what I'm getting DH for Xmas! :dohh: I honestly have no idea! This is going to be a tough one!

Just clothes and bit and bobs methinks.

I've been hinting all year about a wii so i rly hope I get one :'(

Haven't got a clue. Doubt it will be much though, because of the baby on it's way skinting me, lol. But I know he want's a ''DAD'' ring off lexie for xmas. So that's her prezzie too her daddy sorted :D I think I'll get him a couple Drunk'N'Munky t-shirts.. and a pair of casual jeans, he has an xmas day outfit then. And the obvious = Smelly's,and boxers :)

I really don't know, he hasn't let on that he wants anything yet, apart from clothes cus he's always moaning that he hasn't got enough. So i'll proberly get him some clothes, maybe aftershave and some ps3 games or something.

We agreed to get nothing this year just had new windows put in and had to get a new car
But so far i have a game for the wii and a box of traditional sweets from a website will get the usual smellies but no 'big' present this year

Probably a nice jumper from his favorite clothing line and some PJs. Sounds boring, but we don't really get each other gifts at xmas, and we'll have just had a baby so will have other things to spend money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->