what are you getting your oh for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
Chris has been on at me all year for a playstation 3, and I think I'm finally going to give in. His parents are going to share the cost with me so that we can get him a really good bundle with a few games, but as far as he's concerned he's having a couple of xbox games and some smellies, can't wait to see his face when he opens his pressies :D

What's everyone else getting for their oh?

I havnt really put much thought into it yet, i dont think we'll be spending alot this year due to money as Baby is due around xmas, ill prob just get him some aftershave or summit :)

Im getting him some golf shoes, then the usual mix of stuff, games, after shave, etc

OH has been after a wii for ages.. Think thats a must that santa's gonna be packin in his sack :)

well im giving him a baby in November!!! ha ha

Im just gonna get him a footie shirt and littel bits and bobs...we dont really go mad with presents for each other....

a couple more games and guides for his PS2, and probably some DVDs... dunno really, I haven't demanded a list from him yet as we can't do our shopping until the end of November anyway! I'll just pick some of the stuff off the list, and then he'll be happy and won't go, 'why did you buy THAT?!'

thats a hard one because i dont know much about my DH hobby so i dont wana ask him cos then he will know! i may have to start asking him stuff soon and see what i can get outa him without being to suspicious, i usually like to go to debenhams for his xmas stuff in the basement they do all the boys toys! always but him one of them big beers with the huge cup he loves them lol!

I dont really know yet ... he wont want a new games console as he is a die hard xbox 360 fan. I normally let him choose his 1 big present then the rest are suprises.

Not quite sure. For the birth of our son...i have bought him an armani watch (£195) with engraved on the back. That was going to be his x-mas present before i found out i was preg as he has always wanted it but its one of those things you'd never buy yourself. So i pick that up monday for him....

so for x-mas im unsure. There is this prada jacket he wants. So unless he buys it before x-mas prob that with the normal aftershave and stocking fillers :)

XxxX

i have no idea what im going to get him. ill ask him what he wants and he will say just surprise me. then he will drop some hints about how he really wants this new game for the computer, or this looks really handy or oooh look at that. il forget what he has pointed out and end up getting him clothes and maybe something to do with becoming a daddy this year?! i think he knows it will be a tight xmas what with baby due a week into january.

guh.
i have no idea.
OH's birthday is December 18th, so it's kind of a pain in the butt...
But, I was going to get him a GPS, but apparently that's what his rents are getting him...
so now I'm back to square one.
He likes video games, but he already has the PS3 and Wii... and isn't into Xbox. I'm honestly lost as to what I should get him now..

My OH is a tough one in some ways. I guess what's tough about him is that his birthday is 10 days prior to Christmas. :dohh:

OH wants tattoo down his right arm, so i said i will give him the money for that. Then i get his clothes, trainers and a few more bits. plus i also do him a stocking normally joke things in there as well last year he had a Willy Weight and Ball scratch!
As from a prezzie off LO i dont know yet am still thinking! xx

Not sure yet, might get him a game for his Wii that he's been wanting, probably clothes as he never buys them himself

He's been dropping hints about an I pod so I think that and some clothes and his usual Girls aloud calender (Dont bloody ask.I swear its a midlife crisis thing!)And i'm hoping to get hold of Tina Turners last concert tickets on Ebay for him.

OH wants tattoo down his right arm, so i said i will give him the money for that. Then i get his clothes, trainers and a few more bits. plus i also do him a stocking normally joke things in there as well last year he had a Willy Weight and Ball scratch!

thanks for putting this up i now know what i will get my OH he has a tattoo sleeve thingy that needs finishing and adding to so ill pay for that!! nice and simple :D

x

We always give each other money and go buy our selves things, not very intimate but at least we know were getting stuff we want.

thanks for putting this up i now know what i will get my OH he has a tattoo sleeve thingy that needs finishing and adding to so ill pay for that!! nice and simple :D

x

No problem glad i could help, tell me about it all i have had for the last few weeks is tattoo sleeve this tattoo sleeve that! god i could kill him! x

few weeks!!! i have had it since last christmas lol!!

x

Matts birthday is 4 days before Christmas and he's asked for some guitar bits (tuners and boring things like that) as a joint birthday and christmas present.

I was looking forward to getting him something interesting lol

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member