what are you getting your OH?

kbwebb

Reaction score
i feel like my OH is the hardest person in the world to buy for. i wont have a huge budget probably 50-60 at the most.

help :wacko::wacko:

I hate shopping for oh. He never wants or needs anything. This year we have got him, a helmet because he cycles to work. a bottle if cool water aftershave. Will get him the usual socks and boxers too.

My Dh is hard to buy for, too, but I do have a few ideas for him for this year.
New memory foam pillow and mattress topper pad. He's been whining about his pillow for months, so I'm hoping a new one will help.
Smoker box for the grill to add wood chips while grilling
Silicone wedding rings (he wears these at work since they are much safer than his expensive wedding ring, which could get welded to his hand). They stretch out over time, so his old ones need replaced
New wallet
Thick work gloves for winter

I've got mine a stunt driving experience day, gap pjs, fat face top, car cleaning kit, fried egg sweets, twinkies and smellies. I've asked mum to get him an F1 team t shirt. Mine can be hard to buy for but he's car mad so I try to stick to that!

We're going shopping on Sunday and he will choose his own things. Usually a couple hundred pounds on clothes, whatever he needs at the time. This year he wants jeans I think and some new shoes.

Me and OH decided after a few years together to just get something we both want to splurge on and only get each other a small present so usually just get him a hoodie or some shirts with his favorite sports teams on it..

Other ideas in that price range
a new video game
DvD of favorite show or new movie
Basket with favorite snacks and beer or something

nothing :haha: we decided right at the start of our relationship not to exchange birthday or christmas gifts. i'm so glad because i honestly don't know what i would get him, he never wants anything and if either of us need something we just buy ourselves it!

We've decided in the last couple of years to not do Christmas presents anymore instead we go away the weekend before Christmas with the kids which is nice. His birthday is still 16th December though so I have to struggle to find something for his birthday

Ive made him an advent calender instead...but with gifts or sweets in it. Some days is letters or drawings and some is gifts x

I have no idea. It was difficult to think of a birthday present to be honest. I got him a 1986-1986 manchester united shirt in the end for his birthday, it wasnt that much but its something he will love.
We decided not to spend much for Christmas this year but to get something little we can open, looking for ideas!

things mine would like are a new beanie, a belt, headphones, money or vouchers towards haircuts, hair product, psplus membership, football related stuff, techy things, personalised things from the kids, home made stuff from us all, alcohol, cheese gift sets, anything fishing related, something cheeky always goes down well too x

I'll probably make a beer hamper, super tight budget so can't buy much for us adults.

Yea! A belt. I forgot to put a belt on his list. He is forever loosing them, and complaint his jeans are falling down ( probably because he buys them 2 sizes too big). Car air freshener for his work locker, for his work locker, because his work shoes are gross.

I've got him Harley Quinn figure I know he wanted, I'll get him a Lush set and then just stocking bits.

My OH has yet again been completely spoilt!

We are going to Florida so said we were only doing stockings, so for his stocking he has:

2 Pairs of Calvin Klein boxers
Timberland Gloves with the tips so you can use your phone
Peanut Butter Pop Tarts
Pointless Mini Game
Fifty Greatest Magic Tricks
Gold/Silver Window Chalk
Pump for Coffee Syrup

Presents:
Lacoste Trainers
H Box from Hotel Chocolat
Coffee Syrup

And a Calvin Klein Pyjama Set - trousers and box of 2 t-shirts to open and wear Xmas Eve (a bit of a tradition in our house!)

Then my Nan has got him a new Ted Baker bag for work, my Mum a Star Wars Mug, more Coffee Syrup and Ralph Swimming Shorts and my Step Mum Chocolate Coffee and $$ for Florida.

xx

2 packs of warhammer, good frying pan (he asked for it), cafetiere and a nice coffee mug. Plus stocking fillers and christmas eve pyjamas x

There's this weird hoodie in Superdry that DH loves, but it's £85 so he refuses to buy it, even though we go in and he tries it on. I'm saving up for it for him

I got to my DH some vans, a mini arcade machine and some sweets.

He has asked for some speakers so suggested them to his mum, soaps and aftershave from my nan and trainers from my mum.

He is into retro games and kept tellling me about an old console but I have no idea what it is so wouldn't be a surprise.

So far I've gotten my DH:

A Keurig brewer
Starbucks K-cups
Framed 3D Deadpool photo
Golf balls
iTunes gift card

Still to buy him is:
Another pack of K-cups
Poster of his favourite hockey player
Gift card to his favourite pub
Scratch & win tickets

Also would like to get him a new grooming kit and dart board but not sure I'll have the funds for those ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->