What Are You Looking Forward To About Childbirth?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
We have lots of threads from people worried about labour and birth, so I thought we could have a nice thread.

Pretend everything goes the way you want.

What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to my OH meeting his daughter for the first time.

Same as your OH really, meeting my baby for the first time and seeing what they look like. :) Having the baby hold onto a finger, and hopefully this time being able to breastfeed him/her.

the end, going home,
and me and my oh meeting his son and my daughter meeting her little brother too.

The large glass of wine when i get home!!! Lol! Having my two girls and hubby all together as a family of 4!!

Little one looking up into mummy's eyes and holding my little finger

There so many things im looking forwards to...

..that first contraction and you know your pregnancy journeys comming to a end :cloud9:

Looking down on my healthy happy gooey slimy LO and seeing his/her face for the first time :cloud9:

Seeing the tears in OH's eyes as he meets his lo for the first time :cloud9:

That first time LO lathes on to me for their first drink :cloud9:

The brew afterwards with the midwife and OH where we all give each other a big pat on the back lol :cloud9:

Aww its all so great :cloud9: :cloud9:

All of the above plus-
Sharing the experience with my husband. Something that is exclusive to the two of us that no one can ever take away from us. That must be so special.

I'm looking forward to that first feeling of 'oh ohhhhh it's happening!' and I hope OH will be fit enough to drive us to the hospital!

I am sooooo looking forward to the look on OH's face when he sees his child for the first time! I feel quite weepy just thinking about it actually because I know he will cry his heart out...

I have 2 children already so this will be OH's first child, I'm so excited for him! xxx

I'm looking forward to being admitted to my room knowing that with every contraction he's getting closer to us meeting eachother, having him put up on my chest after he's born and just looking at him and knowing the weight of him (just curious to know how much baby I've been carrying around).

Finding out if we have a son or daughter, seeing what he/she will look like, going home as a family

Finding out whether we have a daughter or son and everything else!!!!

Seeing what colour of hair she has and touching her skin and having a cuddle :)

Im looking forward to Holding him and looking down at him and all i see is these big eyes looking back at me. And then i can say "happy birthday Aidan" and just look at this perfect lil man me and OH have made. God it gets me all excited just thinking about it :D
xx

Meeting my son and watching my DH in action and seeing how he springs into the caring fatherly role as soon as he meets his son.

I'm looking forward to feeling my baby pass through me, I know it might sound weird but I can't wait to know what it feels like to feel your baby leave you

Absolutley everything! No matter how painfull/stressfull its going to be, I know il always treasure the moment I braught my baby into the world :)
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"