What are you looking forward to about TTC?

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Most people when they say they are TTC will say about having to take temps, and keeping track of cycles and how dissapointing it is when they get a BFN, and we know how hard that is.

But what are your positive thoughts about TTC? What are you looking forward to?

Obviously the :bfp: result is the best part! but what else?

For me its the fact its bringing me and OH closer than we have ever been, we are NTNP so sort of TTC and we have had SO many conversations about babies/children, names, places we would take them, its been lovely :)
I know if we talked like all the time whilst WTT it would have just annoyed me and bugged me that we couldnt do anything about it there and then lol. xx

Yea i def agree the closeness, the idea that you two have a little secret that nobody else knows :) I cant wait for that and then to get my BFP and it not to be a shock (surprise :)) but something that we'd been trying for and have the euphoria feeling rather than 'Holy crap' :lol:

Just the shere amount of :sex: hehehehehe and not having to use the dreaded comdoms!

I cant wait for the excitment, and the feeling of mutuality we'll both feel, the love and hopefully the passion. and of course the end result.:) Argh, I so cant wait til TTC.

xxxx

Like everyone had already said, the increase of :sex: !

Also, the closeness and the excitement me and my OH will share. I'm actually looking forward to the first 2WW because of the excitement of thinking 'Could i be pregnant?' etc.

And ofcourse, the :bfp: !

the feeling of always 'looking forward' to something, and being able to concentrate 100% on the excitement and joy when i finally get a BFP, instead of feeling scared, unsure ect. (my daughter wasnt planned) xx

Sooo many things!!!!:

- The closeness, I already have interesting conversations and we are 9 months away from TTC, I just can't wait!!
- Testing and getting that BFP!!!
- Doing a special announcement for DH and then a special one for mum, MIL/FIL ,SIL/BIL, other family/friends... Seing their faces/reactions!!
- The bedding of course!!
- The symtom spotting (It actually intrigues me, whether or not I will feel something).
- Having DH rub my belly/talk to my belly. Even if we don't know if we're pg he'll do that for sure.
- Putting my legs up and having folic acid - will actually feel I'm doing something towards it happening. :dohh:

Now thinking of these things I feel extra broody, think I'll go and check out some bump pics... :cloud9: :blush:

xxxxx

Sooo many things!!!!:

- The closeness, I already have interesting conversations and we are 9 months away from TTC, I just can't wait!!
- Testing and getting that BFP!!!
- Doing a special announcement for DH and then a special one for mum, MIL/FIL ,SIL/BIL, other family/friends... Seing their faces/reactions!!
- The bedding of course!!
- The symtom spotting (It actually intrigues me, whether or not I will feel something).
- Having DH rub my belly/talk to my belly. Even if we don't know if we're pg he'll do that for sure.
- Putting my legs up and having folic acid - will actually feel I'm doing something towards it happening. :dohh:

Now thinking of these things I feel extra broody, think I'll go and check out some bump pics... :cloud9: :blush:

xxxxx

All these things for me too!!! :happydance:

Looking forward to everything.
The main thing will be the fact me and OH might e creating a little bubba!
x

I'm really looking forward to it - the whole having a 'secret project' thing and hopefully having a BFP to look forward to!

K x

Im looking forward to having a special secret, just the two of us! Im looking forward to all the guesswork (tho it'll probably annoy me after the first cycle!) and im looking forward to hubby looking forward to it, if that makes sense?!

Yep Kate that makes sense! I know my OH is as eager as me for a family so its not just about me symptom spotting, I know he will be too! lol xx

Knowing that my OH loves me enough to create another life with me

and all the :sex: won't be too bad either!

erm the secret between us of trying to get pregnant and nobody else knowing, I am also crazy excited about charting and seeing how my body works hehe

Definitely the :sex: and lack of condoms!! We shan't be tracking, charting, temping, POAS constantly, etc etc, so I will really just be loving the :sex: and when we do get the :bfp: will be so happy to know that our love has created a child of our own x

Ha ha it wont be a secret for us, we cant keep anything to ourselves! The excitment of waiting for AF each month and then testing if a bit late, telling oh that I have a +ve.

The sheer excitement of trying for a baby! Plus, our next will be Dan's biological child so that makes it really exciting! We'll be able to see what we can make :D and just the whole testing, going to do it all next time, as Jack happened by accident so I never got to do the whole TTC thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->