What are you looking forward to most?

Dumpling

Mumma to 1 & baking a 2nd
Reaction score
So what are you looking forward to most about being pregnant & having a baby? I can't wait to feel my baby's wriggles & kicks & see its first gummy smiles! :cloud9:

another yr of mat leave. I fully intend to be pregnant when i go back in feb.

I definitely would have to say feeling the kicks and such, and also the first moment we see him/her after giving birth.

My OH holding the baby for the first time. Makes me teary thinking about it :haha:

Ooh mat leave, I hadn't even thought of that! A year off work, lovely! :haha:

i am looking forward to getting that :bfp: and feeling the baby move for the first time.

I think for me it will be hearing the heartbeat.

Also, i know it sounds random -possibly a bit creepy even - but i cant wait to get up in the middle of the night and feel the warmth of my little baba as i pick him/her up.

I must have it bad! :haha:

Ahh, how to pick one thing?! I'd have to stay cuddling up in bed with OH and new baby for the first time! :D Lovely reading everyone else's...I definitely can't wait for feeling baby's first kicks and everything too! OK i want to be pregnant now...

This thread is so sweet!

Hope we don't have to wait too long for our BFPs so we can experience these things. :cloud9:

Haha, think my OH will go a bit grey when I show him the BFP! He's excited, but in theory if you what I mean? I think reality will shock him a bit. You're right though, can't wait to see his face, if only for a giggle! (So mean!) x

Haha, think my OH will go a bit grey when I show him the BFP! He's excited, but in theory if you what I mean? I think reality will shock him a bit. You're right though, can't wait to see his face, if only for a giggle! (So mean!) x

In reality mine will prob look grey too, he has this best 'eek I don't know what to do' face and I bet anything that's what the reaction will be :rofl:

Lx

I think that for me, I'm looking forward to that feeling of holding a little one in my arms with their head on my shoulder, and when they say "Mama" that first time...lol Or every time they say it after that. :)

My OH rolled over and went back to sleep when I showed him my BFP with #1. Major anti-climax.

Enjoying the full 42 weeks and not wishing for him/her to come out!!

First getting that "I'm pregnant" feeling, getting it confirmed, telling my OH and then later on our familys and announcing it on the internet, redecorating a room for little baba, feeling it kick and skirm, giving birth....every aspect of it :D And then seeing my gorgeous man holding his daughter/son :') Makes me teary just thinking about it :D

the smell of baby-powdery hair.... and Matt holding the baby too :)

the BFP, the heartbeat, telling everyone, THE SHOPPING!, and giving birth! I want it all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->