What are you looking forward to?

goldlion

Mommy
Reaction score
Hey Ladies. I was just wondering what all of you are looking forward to doing after the baby is born, but something that doesn't have to do with the baby.

Are you looking forward to just not being pregnant? Maybe going out with friends for an evening?

Honestly, I think I'm mostly looking forward to going out to the bar and having one nice drink. I missed the chance to finally do this after my 19th birthday as I'm pregnant, so I can't wait to try a nice tasty drink legally! LOL

What about you guys?

Can't wait to be able to have a drink again, and to be able to sit without feeling like I'm dying. Grrrr...my freaking ribs and back!!!!!:hissy:

I can't wait to go out dancing and have fun for a night and then come home to my dd and baby.

Having a drink and not getting booted in the ribs

I can't wait to go on fire calls and EMS calls again! Now I have to sit at the station and wait for everyone to come back. It sucks.

a drink or three, pate on toast, dippy eggs and soldiers and a bag of cockles :D

Coming home from work and having a glass of white wine to relax and de-stress! hehe
I'm gona be pregnant for my 18th birthday so I'm obviosly going to have to have a huge party for my 19th!
Also, I can't wait for me and James to have our own place wherever I go to University
And I can't wait to go to uni!
Haha I'm excited about lots of things!

Have a nice ice cold pint of Fosters and lime :happydance: lol

Im gonna miss being pregnant I reckon :(

xx

Sleeping on my tummy!!! Jeez, how I miss sleeping normaly :hissy:

Also, a huge pitcher of piña colada :rofl:

Being able to sleep and not be in pain, or not feeling guilty about sleeping on my back. Also loseing all this weight and then some!

I am looking forward to the following:

-getting into my old clothes and losing all the weight
-buying a pair of "goal" jeans in my pre-pregnancy size
-feta cheese
-all the diet pepsi i can drink before i throw up haha
-my brain functioning to return to normal

Got to say having a good old knees up with OH armed with lots of alcohol and friends but who will get up with the baby?!? so that seems unlikely!

Getting back into my excercise regime

Sleeping on my back

Coming home from work and having a glass of white wine to relax and de-stress! hehe
I'm gona be pregnant for my 18th birthday so I'm obviosly going to have to have a huge party for my 19th!
Also, I can't wait for me and James to have our own place wherever I go to University
And I can't wait to go to uni!
Haha I'm excited about lots of things!

Yeh i was preg for my 18th bday, so i cnt wait till my 19th, i have some making up to do! jus cnt wait to go out and hav a drink feels like forever since i have done tht!

I´m looking forward to....

....having a few drinks again
.... being able to to fly again for a living - hate sitting in an office
....going to my brothers wedding, which he has kindly postponed so we can attend, as our little one is due a couple of days before his original date
..... not being so tired all the time - although with all the late night feeds etc I don´t know how much that will change once the LO is here!

A good stiff drink, being able to move again without making old lady noises, sex without discomfort and awkward pillow stacking, Being able to play with my little boy, to wear nice underwear / clothes, to have my ribs be left alone and not mistaken for a foot opperated xylophone, sleeping on my tummy, not having to hold my boobs when i move faster than disabled snail, not worrying wether i have eaten enough or the right stuff all the time and being able to skip a meal and quadrupling my caffine intake Most of all though i am looking forward to meeting my baby girl and hugging her silly I CAN'T WAIT!

even after all that complaining i wouldnt switch places with anyone!!

I can't wait til these pregnancy induced sleepin problems are gone!

I miss cuddling up with my boyfriend with a bottle of wine and watching a film.

I miss tequila too.

And also not having to stand at the back at gigs.

Yeh i was preg for my 18th bday, so i cnt wait till my 19th, i have some making up to do! jus cnt wait to go out and hav a drink feels like forever since i have done tht!

i was preg for my 18th+19th :rofl:

Oh haha, im not as deprived as i make out then lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->