What are you looking forward to?

sleeping on my stomache, getting REALLY drunk, getting back into my old clothes, going back the gym, pate on toast (just read that in somebody elses post and i feel like it now lol), getting our sex life back to normal x

I don't know what I'm most looking forward to but I also think I'm going to miss being pregnant.

Maybe I'm looking forward to having less back ache.

Gonna get a babysitter then get a bevie an get absolutely rotternn for me 17th in September = ] !!:drunk::beer: :muaha:

preggers through 23rd birthday and xmas this time, Had Joshua 2 weeks before my 18th which i spent on a rubber ring due to stitches and met my new babies daddy :) 5 years later Ill be making up for my 23rd and xmas no doubt on a rubber ring again getting so drunk i throw up :D

I think we can safely say that everyone is looking forward to having a drink of the alcoholic variety!! Hehe
xx

Having sex lol!!! It's off limits for me until our little boy comes!

Being able to bend down & put my shoes on without having to struggle, lol!!!

I just thought I'm looking forward to being able to go for a number 2 without having to wait days and use such force!! Also looking forward to having less of a wind problem maybe. :blush:

I looking forward to carrying on planning our wedding! We originally had the 10th Oct this year booked, but then "The Bean" made an appearance!

So we decided to postpone it until we both feel ready after Bean's born.... so prob 2009 sometime!

That.... and having many pints of Snakebite (Classy bird me!) and runny eggs and NO MORE MORNING/NOON/NIGHT SICKNESS!!!!
:blush:

Looking forward to a girlie night out n let my hair down and also just be able to sit down and be comfortable and relaxed xxx

SUSHI! I told DH that's the first thing we are doing when I get out of the hospital! I'm wanting it so bad. Everyone tells me, you can eat the cooked stuff, that's not sushi, that's fish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->