what are you most looking forward to giving your lo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Ds1 loves Octonauts and since seeing a picture of the new gup s this is all he keeps going on about. I am obviously looking forward to him opening this but he as good as knows he is getting it so not much of a surprise.
I am really looking forward to him opening his big marvel titan series figures as he has no idea they even exist and I know he will adore them.

His train set! He's become utterly obsessed with the mini one at my mums house and santa has bought him the full size one! :D

I am hoping to buy Henry the happy land train set. Which I know he will love as he is train mad and consistently asks father christmas for one.

Flipping Snow Glow Elsa. Toris not stopped going on about it for months I think she might pop :rofl:

I'd like to say his main present, an electric car but I can honestly say once he opens all his dinosaur presents nothing else will get a look in.

I know DD will be most excited about her musical light up anna and elsa dolls that my parents are getting for her.

Of the presents we've got her I think I'm most looking forward to her seeing her wooden train set - she has been going on about a princess train and tunnel for months and I can't wait to see her face when she sees it all set up.

For Evan I am looking forward to giving him his mobile phone sony xperia and opening his sky box for multiroom.

Jacob will just be made up with the lot of it.

I'm honestly looking forward to all of it, his face when he sees his presents and kitchen and food all set up, he's obsessed and begs to go to 'kea' to play with the display one :haha: I've been in two minds whether to save the kiddizoom til his birthday but he loves taking pictures with my phone so I'm thinking he'll love that too!

With babs I'm most looking forward to her walker buggy and doll. She'll not have a clue!

Tablets! The boys have never had technology that was just their own. Anything like that has always been to share or them using ours. I've got DS1, DS2 and DS3 their own Samsung Tab 4 each. I even got DS1 a little vtech baby toy tablet thing.
I can not wait to see their faces when they open their own tablet.
Other than that I'm not sure yet, I haven't got a whole lot but I think DS1 its probably either Minecraft on Vita (which he wanted to buy himself a few months ago and was very upset it hadn't even been released yet and with no release date I wouldn't let him pre-order. Glad I didn't now as its released later this month and I'd have had 3/4 months of "whens it coming" or Forza Motorsport game.
DS2 I think maybe the minecraft lego but I haven't bought it yet so best hurry up LOL
DS3 Imaginext superman.
DS4 Toot Toot animals (again need to hurry up and buy these)

His pedal bike (for bday) and imaginext batcave for xmas.. every time he sees it he gets really excited

His Lego sets. I've never bought it because I can't stand having the stuff hanging around the floor, but at parent's evening his teacher told us all he does all day is sit in the construction area making structures from Lego, he absolutely loves it. So I've got him a big box of bricks, some Marvel/DC sets and I'm going to fill his stocking with minigifures :happydance:

I'm looking forward to all of it! If I had to pick one thing though, I think it'd have to be her kitchen and all the accessories. On Christmas Eve she'll be opening a plush Elmo from my cousin and I know she'll looove that as she's Elmo obsessed, so that will be fun too.

Ds1 his teskta dinosaur it's all he's gone on about for weeks and weeks.

Ds2 his toot toot animal safari park he loves and animals and anything that makes a noise

For morgan his toy story toys and his kiddizoom camera
For harvey his jake atnlp playsets and his thomasmegaboks

I am hoping to buy Henry the happy land train set. Which I know he will love as he is train mad and consistently asks father christmas for one.

I'd really recommend getting the track extension set too while it's on offer, makes a much better track. My DS still asks to play with his now and he's nearly 3, so I'm just about to order the extension for him.

I think they will def be most excited about Lego sets, LEgo table, and cowboy boots. LOL! They are both obsessed with cowboy boots, so MIL is getting them each a new pair (DS1 has 2 pairs he is about to outgrow, and DS2 doesn't have any yet but wants a pair sooo bad. He's always trying to put on his brother's but they are too big).

We're making a playhouse under the stairs with a kitchen, table and chairs and a doorway stall as the main present for both LO's to share and I'm most excited about them having that. Oping they will be really excited! :).
For individual presents I'mmost excited to give DD her doll and DS probably Elefun.

My 10 yr old son- his big Halo megabloks set and video game he didnt think we would ever buy him lol

My 7 yr old -her wooden kidcraft dollhouse ( shes been asking for a barbie house)

My 2 yr old -her outdoor house and sand box

2 year old DD: Snow Glow Elsa

7 year old DD: Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members