what are you most looking forward to giving your lo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Nimbus 2000 :rofl: That's all he's asked for, so I picked up a broomstick from the halloween bits and written 'Nimbus 2000' in gold pen. Only my child.... :haha:

For my older son it is his Leapreader, he has Tag Junior (now rebranded as Leapreader Junior) and loves it so much I had to get him a second pen so he could have more books. He uses it every single night.

I have gotten him four books to go with it and a set of flashcards, my Mum has got him the world map. He is going to go nuts, it is so him.

My youngest son has a weird interest, he is only 21 months old but he loves Ford cars, he loves all cars and vehicles but has a really thing about the Ford badge. This morning he did an excited little dance because he found four parked in a row together and he keeps rushing up to our neighbour's car to touch the Ford logo on the back.

For Christmas he is having this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Tik...1415128855&sr=8-1&keywords=cosy+coupe+trolley

At my brother's suggestion I have ordered Ford logo stickers to put on the car part. He will be so delighted, he loves pushing his brother's trolley along, filling and emptying it but his brother isn't ready to give his up. So he is going to love having a trolley of his own especially with the car aspect.

Just to make it even more perfect I have added a Sing and Giggle Mickey Mouse to the cuddly toy seat because he loves Mickey Mouse and is always amused by toys that talk.

They are both going to be so excited :happydance:

my eldest is desperate for a frozen doll, so I asked a friend of mine who is an air hostess to bring her a special one back from Orlando this week. I'm made up with it, it's bigger than I was expecting too. she'll be over the moon. x

Everything as I know they will love it all, I've put a lot of thought into the gifts this year x

My LO won't have a clue but lately she's become obsessed with Mr Maker....and I have no Mr Maker themed gifts but I'm going to add one in (luckily she's having a "Crafty Christmas" so it fits my theme). And I think she'll love that the most!! :D

But in reality...she won't have a clue lol :rofl:

I'm the most excite about giving Colin the Furnished Playmobil School.
Not sure if it's because I think he will like it or if it's because I want to play with it :haha:

Christmas dinner! :haha:
Present-wise, probably her Peppa Pig pirate sound book. She loves Peppa, and pirates!

I'm most excited about Lily receiving her pram from her grandparents... every time I ask her what she wants she says 'pram, with baby and teddy bear in it. Big one and little one. Pink one'!!! It's actually purple but she spent the whole hour we were at toys rnus pushing it around! It's a nice silver cross one!

I think my son will actually enjoy the paper most...he loves it when he gets his hands on a newspaper or magazine lol!

For my daughter her bike as she has been going on about bike and son his activity table

Well weve actually had a swap and he's getting it for his birthday now (only 4 days later) but he's getting a massive Thomas train set, were going to set it all up for him, a know he's going to love it, can't wait to see his face.

Dd will love all the paper. Haha. She loves ripping paper.

Well yesterday oh and I were sorting out the big cupboard,......and we found a present neither of us can remember buying BUT I'm sure it's going to be one of DSs favourites:dohh: lol it's a set of 6 die cast diggers/tractors/rollers etc neither of us can even think where we bought it:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back