What are you wearing xmas day?

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
What are you all wearing xmas day?
I have 23 windows open from boohoo trying to pick what i think will look the best, so undecided needs to look ok with tights for day time but can dress up well with heels etc for my night out. Checked all shops, literally nothing so have resorted to having to order online which i HATE doing as i'm not a skinny minnie so can't just chuck on anything and look good.
and yes i'm too skint to buy two outfits :haha:

Just this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LADIES-CHR...&sr=8-11&keywords=ladies+elf+christmas+jumper
With black leggings and black boots. I wanted to dress fancy but then thought id rather be comfy lol x

ah that's cute!

xmas day is literally the only day i get dressy other than occasions like christenings etc.

I never understand why people dress up for Xmas day, I stay in my jammies till lunch usually and just throw my hair back with whatever outfit I find lol, I don't do much with the kids either, Christmas jumpers if they're clean! We don't go anywhere, I just want to open presents and gorge on food comfortably haha.

I never understand why people dress up for Xmas day, I stay in my jammies till lunch usually and just throw my hair back with whatever outfit I find lol, I don't do much with the kids either, Christmas jumpers if they're clean! We don't go anywhere, I just want to open presents and gorge on food comfortably haha.

when i was young my nan would always have me dressed to the nines for xmas as we would go visiting and sometimes church after present opening with my grandad while she sorted dinner. xmas was always a big family thing everyone dolled up.
I only go to my mams now so i have to get at least ready so i just still get dressy :') and the kids are usually smart too i suppose it's just a chance to get dressed up since we usually don't haha, plus i like to look nice in photos :dohh:
If i was the one cooking i'd maybe not bother however but while i can just roll up and look glam i'm gonna make the most haha!

I usually dress up aswell but everytime i saved money for an outfit i kept spending it on more toys for the kids :dohh: definitely next year lol x

My snowman swing dress. I'll be wearing it for our Santa visit tomorrow too. :D

https://i67.tinypic.com/2wfn0qt.png

Comfy jeans and jumper for me, nothing fancy. Hayden needed party clothes for his school play, so he has a Santa shirt which he will probably wear, and Zoe has a couple of Christmassy dresses to choose from. And Christmas socks are obligatory for all!

Jeans and a sparkly red turtleneck I have. I do all the cooking so would hate to get dressed nice and get myself all messed up.

We just go over to my mom's for a relaxed lunch and opening gifts, so I'll be in something comfy, probably leggings and a t shirt or pullover.

I might buy some xmas pj's. me and DH usually sleep nude (sorry tmi) but I would like to be comfy and christmassy without an effort as we will be alone all day with ds all xmas day.
As a kid we always had a xmas outfit and got dressed up but as an adult I am too skint:haha:

I will be wearing jeans and my christmas jumper, by 5pm I will be back in my jimjams lol

all sounds great!!

i picked this for xmas day ....
will wear with tights and some simple jewellry

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 7
and this for night out with heels and going out jewellry

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    277 KB · Views: 8
My OH has got me 2 new tops for Christmas so it will be one of those with some jeans.

I got a nice maternity dress from New Look! I've also got a Christmas jumper.. I think I'll wear the dress for when we go out for dinner, and the jumper for visiting family etc. :)

I'm wearing this: https://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/joe....action?pdBoUid=3402#colour:Red Check,size:24
With leggings and boots.
I'm not one for dressing up on Christmas Day - I need something with give for all the food I plan on eating :lol:

Its this and PJ bottoms for me!xx

Attachments

• 5ec35630113e9fbcd38c76e6698a1728.jpg
    5ec35630113e9fbcd38c76e6698a1728.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
https://www.lindybop.co.uk/dresses-...en-black-40s-50s-vintage-tea-party-dress-p972

this. I'm another who dresses up for christmas day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->