What are you wearing?

SpringCrane

Reaction score
I am so bloated, I look about 4-5 months pregnant. I'm 5'8, 130 lbs, and I'm really struggling to hide my giant bloat belly! I had a mmc last pregnancy so we don't want to announce until we really have to...

I'm a SAHM, so I don't have to dress for work or anything, but it's really hot wear I live. I've already busted out my maternity shorts to be more comfortable, but I'm lost on tops. I've tried some loose flowy tops, but they still seem to cling to my belly awkwardly.

So... How are y'all dressing and hiding bloat??

I hated that stage. I broke out my maternity wear early too. I wore for tops, tank tops that were more fitted that held my belly in some and then a shirt on top which since I'm a stay at home mom too, was a t-shirt a lot lol its really hot here too but I was so tired first trimester, we didn't go out a ton anyway. Skirts and tank tops were and still are my friend lol congrats on your pregnancy and good luck! :)

In a sahm too, I am wearing stretchy capris/yoga pants and DH's t shirts. I dug out my maternity clothes over the weekend and have to wash them, I may start wearing those soonish if the bloat doesn't go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->