What are you...

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
I am crazy for saying this but I am actually loving going to the gym...

What are you into right now? :flower:

I find walking up big hills really uplifting lol I know that sounds weird but I love the feeling when its over!

I'm actually loving the cold weather! I might be able to wear my pink wellies soon. Excited!

I'm really starting to enjoy spin class at the gym, the first 10 or so were HORRIBLE and id just stare at the clock hoping it would end haha, now I look up and theres only 10-15 minutes remaining and i am feeling GREAT.

Eating... Minstrels at the moment to be precise!

I'm really starting to enjoy spin class at the gym, the first 10 or so were HORRIBLE and id just stare at the clock hoping it would end haha, now I look up and theres only 10-15 minutes remaining and i am feeling GREAT.

I hated the gym, I wouldnt go near one let alone in one and one day I woke up and said I was joining the gym and that was that :wacko: I love the feeling when its over that I have done something.. I burnt 500 calories today :smug:

I have just got into decorating/modifying shoes & high heels :)

Christmas shopping online! I used to wait until Black Friday for all the crazy midnight sales but I am almost done and should have no need to go out in ridiculously cold weather after eating Thanksgiving dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->