What are your babies wearing?

supernurse

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Thought I'd ask you guys that have not long had your wee ones, maybe in the past 2-3 weeks so I could get an idea of how much of say newborn stuff to buy.

Although I don't want to buy too much if it's not gonna last I would like to buy some outfits, but was just wondering if you guys are using mainly sleepsuits, or are dressing them in actual outfits. Thanks. xx

I did hear that for the first few months they should only wear babysuits.

Im not sure if its 100% correct though :)

xx

i plan on just using sleepsuits and bodysuits

I have outfits amd sleep suits , its quite hot here at the mo so little summer dresses i have on her keeps her cool, i found the sleep suits even the little vest type ones brought her out in a bad heat rash. So then chucked on a summer dress and its settled her rash and seems much more content .

I have been dressing Hannah in outfits/everyday clothes for around 1.5 weeks now. She is only in sleepsuits during the ight.

Kaya only stayed in sleepsuits for the first week, from then on she only wore them to be and wore outfits during the day.

i dressed mase in sleepsuits for the first two weeks then i went onto outfits couldnt wait any longer i was too excited lol!! i wouldnt worry too much about it they grow out of everything so quick at that age xx

Sleepsuits & outfits! Although at the first handful of weeks mainly sleepsuits apart from when we had visitors or we went out but I loved putting her in little clothes they don't have to be heavy esspecially with this weather atm now Caitlin associates day clothes & bed clothes a bit I think even if it is a lil pair of legings and a t.shirt in the day.

Anna spent her first week in sleepsuits only but has been in outfits since she left the hospital... She was in early baby / newborn (depending where from - Mothercare sizes seem bigger than Tesco!) until she was about 4 weeks old... She outgrew the last of her newborn stuff this week :D Most of her 0-3 month outfits still seem huge on her, though :hissy:

I had Ebonii in sleepsuits till about 6 weeks (except 1 day when I was visiting a friend I couldnt help myself and put a little outfit on her) but since then little outfits thru the day and sleepsuits at night

now she seems to know after her bath and the sleepsuits on its bedtime :cloud9:

Thanks , think I'll go clothes shopping this week for some more newborn stuff. Even if she gets close to a month out of the stuff then it'll be worth buying, the less washing I have to do as well the better. I just can't remember what Rachel wore even though she was born at same time,soooooo long ago. x

I did buy too much mind :blush:

I packed some away to keep - Was hard to decide what to and not to keep :lol:

For the week in hospital rhiannon was in sleepsuites, and from then on she was in outfit/s (depends how many time she's puke and need changing lol) in the day and sleepsuites at night, like wobbles says, she now knows that after a bath and her sleepsuit is on its time to *wind down* and go to sleep.. also packed loads of it away coz we had soooo many given to us it took up two 3 litre storage boxes :blush:

Alex has only really started to wear 'proper clothes' as such in the last few days, he has some nicer sleepsuits that he wears during the day, & wears more plain, boring looking sleepsuits at night!!

I've only started to put him in outfits when we are actually going somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->