What are your grandads/dads names please?

lupi

Reaction score
I am expecting a little boy in Dec and am bit stuck on names. I like old fashion names that are traditional but not to common. My dogs called Stanley which I love but thats obviously out of the question.
So please tell me your dads or grandads names for inspiration.
Thanks ladies x

My dad is called Mark and my grandad/grandads are called David and Robin

Bit boring im afraid!!

ill just give u all the blokes names in my family lol

Elliot, Headley, Stephen, Alfred, Rodney, Gilbert, Andrew, Robin, Raymond, David, Zachary, William, Matthew, Nicholas, Christopher, Anthony, Alexander, Samuel, Thomas, Edwin, and Laurence

wow, i have a big family lol

Thanks ladies keep them coming, big family ilovemybump! My surname is Elliott and I love William but it would be shortened to Billy and I cant have a Billy Elliott- poor kid. Like Fred and Ashley too but they are the butchers off Coronation street!

Boys names in my family:

Graham, Graeme, Michael, Connor, David, Hamish, Cameron, Finlay, Scott, Stuart, Craig.

(we're Scottish lol)

My dad and grandfather on my dad's side are/were named Harrell (Hal for short). My other grandfather was named Robert.

My grandads names were William (which like you pointed out you can't really have!) and Roy. Dad's is Stephen and stepdads is Peter. OH's nephews are Thomas, George and Freddie which are quite old fashioned.

My Pops is called Ian and my Grandads are called Joseph and James Samuel.

V X X

My Dad's name's Stephen, my Granddad's name was Jack :)
Good luck finding a name hun!
xo

One Grandad was called Jack and the other called Michael.

My Dads called Alan James.

My son was therefore called Jack James :)

I'll just give you a list of traditional names that are in my family :)

Ian, Allan, Les, Morris, James, Ward, Waran, Christopher, Royston, William, Jim, Thomas, John, Brian, Lemuel... I can't think of any more atm, but when I can I'll be back lol!

Eddie and Percy were my grandads and my dad is David.

I like Archie as an olde worlde boy's name tho....

Humm gosh i had to think then lol (Is that bad) .

In my family we have .

David,Andrew,Ian,John,Phillip,Dominic,Aaron,todd,Luke,Stephen,George,Keith,Mark. :) .

My dad is Michael John and my grandads were Reginald(!) but was known as Harry and David James Harrison. OH's dad is Allan Kenneth. If we had a boy he would of had Harrison as his middle name after my grandpa.

James (Jim, for short) is my granddad, and my father is Lawrence (Larry, for short). DH's side there is Edward (Eddie, for short) and Joey. My brother's name is Charles Lee (which i always thought sounded nice!)

Good luck with names!!!

My dad's name is Raymond, grandfather's name is Joseph (Joe). There's also...Trent, Bruce, Vince and Justin in my family. And I really like the name Hayward as a old boys name :)

Hector, Carl, Raymond, Armand, Alex and Blair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->