What are your grandads/dads names please?

dad is Daniel and Dale, fil is Gordon, grandad is Edward, Hugh Francis, great grandad is John, Jack

All the males in my family I can think of are: Peter, Nathaniel, Leon, Thomas, Noah, David, Mike (Michael), John (changed it to Sylvan tho.....crazy uncle), Aiden, Kai, Arthur

Dad: Leo
Grandads: Anthony and George

Hey! Neat-o thread!

My Dad is Grant and my papa was Sydney, grampa was Francis
:)
Hope you find sth you like! My uncle is Stanley, btw! had a bit of a giggle at that!! :D
xx

my dad's david, grandpa was harry (which i love), grandad is james (jim). my dog's hamish lol after hamish macbeth on telly!

i liked the name william for a boy, but OHs surname is connelly!

My grandad was Albert, my dad is Joseph...
Other family names Stuart, Andrew, Anthony, Aaron, George, William, Edward... xxx

My Dad is Michael, his father was Philip. My other grandfather is Basil.

Other names in our family: Timothy, Angus, Billy, Holden, Sebastian

And all the rest are girls!

My dad is David, my Grandads are Arthur (FIL too) and Albert

My dad is Laurence (Laurie) and my grandads are George and Roy :)

My Grandad is called Steven, my dad (babys grandad) is called Johan and babys dad is called Darren.

Someone told me it was bad luck to call the first after its dad :( so Darren is out the window.

Dad's name is Richard William
Grandad name is John
Grandpa name is Gordon Ivor

dads name Keith
grandads name Nathan
my son has my dads name as middle name.

Dad's name is Gary, grandad's names are Samuel and Stanley. Great grandad's names were William and Robert. x

my grandad was called thomas, if i had been having a boy he wouldve had that as his middle name

my dads name is eddie

my bf's dad and grandad have same names as my dad and grandad...freaky but true!

xxx

My dad's name is Daniel, my Grandpa's names were Alan and Fred (Frederick). Oh dad's name was Derrick. My brother is Simon.

My dads name is Martin, but i can not remember my granddads names as i never met them *blush*

My dads name is wayne and my grandads name was eddie ( edward )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->