What are your HCG levels??? Mine are....

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
"Two thousand something" yep that's exactly what the nurse told me when she called. She said the doctor hasn't looked at my results yet so still no scheduled scan. Boooooo! :(

Mine were 2999 at 4w4d.. I was SUPER shocked as they usually are not that high for me so early on.. Scheduled my scan for the 24th, I will be 8w4d (approximately.. I do not have an official due date).

I was thinking I was 5-6 weeks by going by this chart but maybe I'm around 4-5 weeks. I have irregular cycles so I don't know exactly when I ovulated or conceived.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 17
I usually have 32 day cycles but I think I either had a short cycle or a long luteal phase (early ovulation). I took a clear blue test with weeks estimator at 3 weeks 6 days.. it said I was 2-3 weeks past ovulation where as I was expecting a 1-2 week result.. so we will see! I only had a low 100s HCG level with my daughter at 5 weeks, I guess it really can vary! haha.

I hope your dr gets back to you soon!

Thank you. This is my 1st pregnancy so everything is so new to me. But very very exciting

Mine were 2109 at 4 weeks 5 days with twins. But I think I had high hcg with dd too bc I was horrendously sick.

Ahh. Twins run in both mine & DHs family. But I think I'm further than I think I am... But then again.. Maybe there's two little beans in there!

My friend had higher levels than mine at the same dpo and is having 1! You can't really go by that. But yours sound like a good strong number so a healthy one!

Hi Babyhopes - Congrats :happydance:

HCG levels alone can't date pregnancy...the doubling over two or three blood draws (betas) give the better indication that the baby is doing well in there...

My beta's are ridiculously low and were with my perfectly healthy daughter as well. (see my sig. first blood draw was 9.8!)

try not to put too much into the number itself. If you know when you ovulated that is the best indicator until you get a scan after 6 weeks.

I sure hope so. I've been reading too much about miscarriages. I had a dream that my levels were dropping and the Clearblue was saying 1-2 instead of 2-3 like it did last week. So scary.

it is scary. I worried the ENTIRE nine months with my first. Of course once you can feel them moving it is reassuring.

Even this second time I have the same concerns as any other women.
You are doing as much as you can, you've been to see the dr. you had your bloods drawn.

Unfortunately most times miscarriage is unavoidable and there is nothing you can do. It is scary, but part of the process.

Every minute of every day that I am not cramping and bleeding I try to remind myself that there is a healthy bean baking in there...it will get better!

Hopefully they can get you in for a scan shortly so you have some peace of mind :hugs:

I'm hoping they call me today & schedule me in. I'm so anxious.

Thx for all your advice. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->