What are your plans today?

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
I am going to be helping my son make a Castle for his school project :wacko: I'm not very creative.. so between me and a 6 year old with special needs, it should be an interesting creation :haha:

What are you all upto?

:flower:

Me and LO are going to meet some friends this morning then this afternoon we are off to my mums for our sunday roast, not very exciting lol x

I should really be painting all my fencing and sheds but I painted a whole playhouse yesterday so Im a bit 'painted' out.
If the sun breaks through I might take the kids down the prom and feed the ducks :)

Oooh you cant beat a roast cooked by someone else .. Enjoy xx

We are off to do an emergency shop for shorts and t-shirts for the kids and then off to play in the park. Going to make the most of this lovely weather.

You dont fancy painting our castle do you Embo? :lol: ...

We've stuck some shoe boxes and loo roll tubes together so far... just waiting for it to dry :wacko:

off to a friends house for a bbq at 1. but just doing some house work now. OH is still in bed as usual & ice been up since 6am ! whoooop!!! :( *yawn* x

Me and bobby are just at home at the minute while OH is at football, then LO is going to stay at Nannies house tonight and I'm not sure what we and OH will do

Well we have a castle (sort of) he decided he wants to make a pirate castle :) so i'm covered in black paint :lol: we are waiting for it to dry, then we will do another coat... he wants to stick skulls all over it x

we are in the garden today then later we are going to mums to meet my new nephew and then OH is going to london to see korn! x

Made some banana bread this morning. Bought a zoo membership for the family so that DH & I can enjoy our trips to the zoo with LO once he arrives. Now catching up on a TV series. 1.5 weeks until my due date... so not really mobile at the moment.

take care of my little boy he is sick today he has streph

Not much!
Do some washing and hang it out in the garden, clean the kitchen, figure out something to make for tea!
May take LO to the playground at the end of the road for half an hour, and we will walk down to the village to meet DH after work about 6ish! :) v boring

Today i am sorting through the mountain that is my washing!

Pleased to say my sons pirate castle is finished :)

Enjoy the sunshine ladies.. it looks like its gonna be a glorious day xx

today me and alfie are going swimming and then to his little play group. Im desperately trying to avoid putting all the mountain of washing away :dohh:

xx

Today i am sorting through the mountain that is my washing!

Pleased to say my sons pirate castle is finished :)

Enjoy the sunshine ladies.. it looks like its gonna be a glorious day xx

snap :haha:
except im avoiding mine :blush:
xx

OH is at college today so mum said she'll come and pick me up around 10ish and then we'll head out and get a few bits and bobs for our house. Then when I get home I'll probably just potter around, do some washing up, think about what to do me and OH for tea and then I'll just put my feet up and relax I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->