What are your thoughts on polygamy?

I can definitely see some of the positives and negatives. Not gonna lie, I could appreciate another set of hands around the house but don't think I would deal with it emotionally very well.

I think if mature adults choose to partake in a polygamous relationship it should be there decision and should not have legal ramifications or be looked at as shameful.

I can definitely see some of the positives and negatives. Not gonna lie, I could appreciate another set of hands around the house but don't think I would deal with it emotionally very well.

I think if mature adults choose to partake in a polygamous relationship it should be there decision and should not have legal ramifications or be looked at as shameful.

Agree. If everyone is happy,whats the prob x

I think I would love the extra set of hands and as for the bedroom scenario this would also be handy when I have a 'headache', lol.

My opinion, though polyigomy is not personally for me, is that as long as all adults involved have informed consent to one another and everyone is in the know and without pressure, then I think it should be allowed.

...sometimes I wouldn't mind a sister wife to help me out and be a friend lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->