What baby toys do you have??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering what toys you have for your LO's, becuase this is my 1st baby i'm not really clued up on what toys are good and which ones arent,

So which ones do u have?
How much did they cost?
How good are they???

I have a bumbo and a jumperoo but jack to small at the mo for them and i have a blow up play mat but nothing else really apart from rattles and stuff

all she has the the mo is a swing n a bumbo, she got a playmat for xmas but she doesnt eem interested in toys at the moment, she happier to lay on the floor and be a little wiggly worm :) lol

Well,Lola is younger than Jack but she mostly plays on her swing,bouncer,playmat.She LOVES her cot mobile and music box...she even likes her toy rabbit who she just looks at but he's apparently a great comfort for her :lol:

Heres what Ive got :) he loves them all

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=rainforest&pid=38182

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=buocean&pid=41856

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=product&pid=45778

i also have a vtech teddy that sings 1-2-3 and has about 6 diffrent songs

anything that crinkles is fun also

We have a mobile, swing (although she doesn't really play in that, sleeps more), 2 play mats, a bumbo, an exersaucer, and several stuffed animals, rattles etc. She mostly plays with her playmats and exersaucer. She does like sitting in her bumbo though and watching us cook or looking at "the baby in the mirror". She loved her mobile when she was younger but prefers to look at her feet and hands now

maddi has a jumperoo and bumbo, she love's her swing and her bouncer chairs :)
she also has two cot mobiles - her winnie the pooh one, which is her fave, and a rainforest one, she loves her mobiles :)
she also has a winnie the pooh sound and light show which is wonderful, turn it on and it plays the winnie the pooh song and in the dark projects a winnie the pooh scene :)
she has a couple of play mats, one for tummy time and play, one for hitting things and another for resting and playing with rattles and stuff.
she also has her door bouncer which is fab.
she also loves her little over fashioned scroll screen toy which plays 'small world', its from mothercare and is very encharting.
for xmas she has a car walker from mothercare, an activity station, a rocker and this winnie the pooh that she shakes the rattle and it dances, looks so much fun :)

i would particularly recommend things with lights and music, so stimulating for them :) x

i think i need to get jack a swing, looks like most people have them

definately recommend it :) we have the mamas and papas perfect heights swing but not sure if they still do it, its so good, has a locked position for feeding and a play tray and feeding tray x

definately recommend it :) we have the mamas and papas perfect heights swing but not sure if they still do it, its so good, has a locked position for feeding and a play tray and feeding tray x

really thats good i think oh is sick of me buying toys :rofl:

:rofl: tell me about it :rofl: james (DF) says 'new toy carly', i reply 'no babe i brought that one ages ago' :rofl: i no he doesn't believe me bless him :rofl: x

really thats good i think oh is sick of me buying toys :rofl:

:rofl: tell me about it :rofl: james (DF) says 'new toy carly', i reply 'no babe i brought that one ages ago' :rofl: i no he doesn't believe me bless him :rofl: x

I'll have to try that one :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"