what bottle do you plan to use for ff?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I used Tommee Tippee to begin with for DD but the teat kept collapsing, she ended up with colic, dont know if it was related to the bottles but we switched to Dr Brown which seemed to help a bit but didnt like all the different parts, we still have both the sets, tommee tippee are all brand new due to not being used and Dr Brown ones are ready for the bin as all discoloured now.

I dont know whether to try tommee tippee again, but reluctant due to last time or whether to buy Avent as they seem to get good reviews?

What would you do and which are you planning on using?

xx

I use the “Dr. Brown” bottles. I love them. A few extra pieces to clean but they did wonders with keep air out of my little ones stomach. I’ll be using the same brand for baby #2.

I had tommee tippee bottles with DS and they gave him awful colic, so switched to Avent bottles and he never had an issue pretty much cured his colic issues. Not too many parts either.

Yeah same here, I think tommee tippee caused DD's colic too, thnk will be staying well clear of those ones.

xx

I'm planning on trying to breastfeed, but I also plan to pump and use bottles after a while so other people can take a turn feeding baby. I am registered for Avent Natural bottles. They say it's supposed to help switching from breastfeeding to bottles, so I guess we'll see, but they seem pretty nice and mostly good reviews.

If I do supplement with formula this time, I'll use Dr. Brown's. They were the best bottle with my son. I don't really understand the magic, but they really do reduce gas and help with reflux.

I loved Avent natural, it was the only bottles baby would take when we made the switch.

My last baby I used born free bottles and we loved them! He had severe Gerd and colic though so we had to use bottles that were free of as many chemicals as possible, our dr highly recommended them and they made such a difference when we switched over from dr brown to born free.... So if anyone has a colic baby or a reflux baby I highly recommend these bottles!

when I started supplementing with my dd she accepted Tommy tippee, avent closer to nature and pigeon. She wouldn't drink from a dr brown.

I exclusively expressed with dd. Hoping to bf this time but have bought a few Dr Brown's bottles just in case. Yes there are more parts but they worked wonders on dd's reflux. I really didn't like the Tommee Tippee bottles.

I am planning on breastfeeding, but for expressing I bought the mam anti-colic bottles. I used Nuk with DD, but like the fact that you can easily sterilise the mam bottles.

I am planning on breastfeeding, but for expressing I bought the mam anti-colic bottles. I used Nuk with DD, but like the fact that you can easily sterilise the mam bottles.

Yeah I like the idea of that too. :thumbup:

We've tried every bottle under the sun and we are committed to Dr. Browns. They are the best!

I did like Dr brown, just not all the different bits to clean, found it annoying after a while. Think im going to go for the Mam anti colic as they are self sterilizing too which seems good.

I plan to BF also but just to be on the safe side I have some Dr Brown bottles plus I figure if I need to get out of the house for something then DH will have a way to feed lo when I am out and about.

Has anyone tried the glass bottles? I saw some and they seemed nice (they have silocone wrapped around them and can go in the wash), but I haven't been able to find all that much about them?

The babies I nannied used Avent products. They were great!

Has anyone tried the glass bottles? I saw some and they seemed nice (they have silocone wrapped around them and can go in the wash), but I haven't been able to find all that much about them?

I seen Mam do the glass bottles too, dont know what the difference is meant to be between the glass and normal bottles? Would like to know.

Just looked it up, its to do with BPA in the plastic bottles which can be harmful, its advised to check that plastic bottles are BPA free.

I think most infant bottles are BPA free. To me, it seems nice to be able to throw them in the dishwasher and seems like they would be durable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->