What bottles? UK

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
We've decided that this time round it's best for me and our family that I ff from when I get out of hospital -
With izzy and Eliza they we're both breast fed then went onto Mam bottles.
I want a different brand for bump as Eliza still has bottles and I don't want the confusion between teats etc.
Can you reccomend me a brand that is also good for colic/reflux -

If you have them around you, we used the Playtex Nursers with the drop in lines and they worked fantastic. Plus they are much easier to clean!

https://www.kiddisworld.co.uk/product/playtex%20nurser%20bottles%20uk

I used Mam with both of mine too, but hate the fluffing around with all the different bits. I have decided to use Nuby this time... Have a look at the videos, they look quite good.

Ive used Nuby in the past too, i liked them as much as MAM

The Nuby ones are brilliant, I've used them with both of mine (and I breastfed them both for 17 month) they took to the bottles straight away with no confusion. Just seen on their Facebook page that the 6 pack bottles on only £10 in Boots and Amazon at the minute too......bargain!

Dr browns are great. We used ours with MAM teats though. I liked the Nuby ones too but sadly DS wouldn't take them.

Dr Brown's, I think they are brilliant! They look fiddly, but really aren't and didn't take me any longer to clean at all.

Thank you so much for advice on MAM bottles they are amazing and worked a treat.

We've been using tommee tippee comfort, the anti colic ones. My LO has bad wind rather than reflux, but they've really helped. He's on comfort formula too. With the combination, he's like a different baby!

We've been using tommee tippee comfort, the anti colic ones. My LO has bad wind rather than reflux, but they've really helped. He's on comfort formula too. With the combination, he's like a different baby!

Thank you, thank you changed to tommee tippee vented and the puking and cramping has stopped. LO feeds allot better and is more content worth the money 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->