What brand of Vitex?

SBBaby

Reaction score
Hi gals,

What brand of Vitex do you like? Success with a particular brand you swear by? Any tips I'm all ears! I've been taking Gaia Vitex Berry and not sure it's helping at all.. (trying to lengthen luteal phase and bump ovulation up a few days)

Gaia is the best. I switched to this brand after trying soloray vitex.

MermaidDance - thank you for this info!!!!! What does the maca powder do? I drink a vegetable/fruit smoothie every day so this would be easy to add! Excited to learn about something new.

I got the Gaia brand of Vitex Berry at Sprouts here in California. It's the pills. They are 1000 mg serving size 2 capsules and I've been taking two every morning for this cycle. I am at the tail end of my cycles with BFNs. I have a 31-ish day cycle and ov around day 20 and would like to ov more in the middle of my cycle. I also had low progesterone my first trimester with my daughter so I'd like to up my progesterone and I've heard Vitex can help with that. What is tincture? Thanks again. :)

PS Should I take more mg of Vitex? Also Robinsonmom it's crazy you also say Gaia is the best! I've never heard anyone on these boards mention it so makes me feel better that I've been taking a good one :)

PS Should I take more mg of Vitex? Also Robinsonmom it's crazy you also say Gaia is the best! I've never heard anyone on these boards mention it so makes me feel better that I've been taking a good one :)

Hello! I'm only 4 wks right now, but when I started taking Vitex my long cycles got shorter with a longer luteal phase.

I don't think you need to take more Vitex, you're already getting a heavier dose than I used, but try taking one in the morning and one at night. Spacing it out works better than one heavy load.

Hi Mewolkens!!! Thank you for your reply! That's exactly what I'm hoping for... shorter cycle and a longer LP. Interesting about spacing the Vitex out. I'll look into that. I was under the impression it's best to take your dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. But one pill in the morning and one at night sounds good too...

One more thing MeWolkens...

I've done a bit of research on spacing out Vitex vs. taking the entire dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach because that's when our pituitary gland is most active... can you share with me what you know about the benefits of spacing the dosage out throughout the day instead of all first thing in the morning?

Hello! I'm only 4 wks right now, but when I started taking Vitex my long cycles got shorter with a longer luteal phase.

I don't think you need to take more Vitex, you're already getting a heavier dose than I used, but try taking one in the morning and one at night. Spacing it out works better than one heavy load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->