What CD do you usually O? Is it possible to O CD 9!?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm just curious as I'm trying to get my cycles to become regular at the minute! Yet I think I ovulated CD 9 this cycle, is that too early!? X

The past two cycles it has been CD14. I'm super regular though.

Following as I am in same boat currently. I started taking Myo-Inositol this month to try and regulate my cycle and I believe it might actually be working. I know it is typically used for women with PCOS and I haven't been diagnosed with anything, but I needed to try something. My last cycle was 55 days..that is brutal when ttc! Yesterday (CD 8) I started having cramps and lower back pain which is definitely out of the ordinary for me. I took an OPK around 6PM and it showed a somewhat dark test line but not positive..so I must be getting ready to O but it just seems so early! I will be testing again this evening and if it is darker we will probably BD just in case. I have never had these symptoms so early, it feels like AF is getting ready to start but it just ended.

Following as I am in same boat currently. I started taking Myo-Inositol this month to try and regulate my cycle and I believe it might actually be working. I know it is typically used for women with PCOS and I haven't been diagnosed with anything, but I needed to try something. My last cycle was 55 days..that is brutal when ttc! Yesterday (CD 8) I started having cramps and lower back pain which is definitely out of the ordinary for me. I took an OPK around 6PM and it showed a somewhat dark test line but not positive..so I must be getting ready to O but it just seems so early! I will be testing again this evening and if it is darker we will probably BD just in case. I have never had these symptoms so early, it feels like AF is getting ready to start but it just ended.

Snap! It's my first month on inositol too! Fingers crossed for us both. :D

awesome! thanks and hopefully this our month! I have read so many benefits of it.. it would be a miracle if it was actually working and regulating my cycles.:happydance: I recommended them to DH as well because it says they are good for sperm health and he is now taking them as well.
Wish we could get answers on ovulating that early though. I ordered a BBT thermometer and it should be arriving today but we will see what the OPK says this evening. I don't mind BD'ing, but I hate to admit that its sometimes difficult during the week when we are both tired from our work day.

Ok you should just change this thread title to "myo inositol?" or something haha

I'm in the middle of the weirdest cycle and I'm definitely blaming myoinositol

I've been taking 1000mg of a regular inositol for over eight months, this is my first time on a high dose of myo

I thought I was starting to ovulate around CD8. Had ewcm, cp high and open, horny, and ovary pain so I took OPKs and caught a positive/almost positive on CD10. thought I had entered the 2WW. Neg OPKs on CD11 and 13.

Here is CD10 on top and CD11 below
click

Fertile window symptoms had barely faded when they started again. CD14-19 I had strong ovary pain and I had ewcm on CD17 and 18. I didn't use an OPK though I wish I had! I thought these were pregnancy symptoms

CD22-24 I had a SHARP backache and really terrible cramps that weren't like af at all.

CD26 now, no cramps no backache, 16dpo from my CD10 possible O, and no af!

wow! what are the chances..lol. I'm glad that I am not the only one going through this. Maybe it is actually helping regulate? The only complaint besides these early pains I have so far with Myo is that I have had a hard time finding any reviews on it. I was able to find studies and some facts but no personal views so I am not really sure what to expect! I don't want miss O but also don't want to use 30 opk's on just this cycle because of these weird symptoms.

Yes, it is possible to ov on CD9. I have been charting for a few cycles and have seen I ov anywhere between CD10-CD14 but on average CD12. I didn't realise earlier ov could be a problem though. Although, I do think I may have a hormone imbalance so perhaps you could ask for bloods to be carried out? I have asked for a CD21 blood test to check

Rebecca, Kaila, how are you two doing? Still taking the myoinositol? How are your ovary pains?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->