What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Oh wow that afternoon tea looks delish! I am glad you had a nice xmassy time (minus the jerkiness lol)

Final shop done. Dh cousin is here so we are ready x

I finished wrapping the presents, all except one book on Greek myths for Sebby and I cannot find it anywhere! It is one of the first things I bought and I don't remember where I hid it and he is one present short! Nick told me that they don't count but they already told me the number of presents they got last year so not only do they count but they remember! AND Dom has one present with two books in it so he is actually 2 ahead. I am franticcally searching!

Oh no I hope you find it! I have seen on Facebook letters you can print out for delayed presents what with everything going on with deliveries so if it comes to it that might work

Oh no I lost a book this year too. Still hasn’t turned up I think it got thrown away in the Amazon packaging.
Hope you manage to sort it!

Leonie I have this sneaking suspicion that I might have done that too!

I ordered it from Amazon again and it SHOULD arrive tomorrow FX. If not then I will definitely look at those print outs, thank you!

Leonie I have this sneaking suspicion that I might have done that too!

I ordered it from Amazon again and it SHOULD arrive tomorrow FX. If not then I will definitely look at those print outs, thank you!

I was so annoyed with myself. I did check the recycle bin but I think it would have been emptied after I put those boxes in.
Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow!

Woke up this morning feeling out of sorts and within a few hours full blown cold/flu. Got the chills, headache, snotty nose and ache all over.
Feel terrible the girls have had a rubbish christmas eve, although they said it's been a giod day and they're very excited. Dosing up on all the meds to be better tomorrow

Merry Christmas Everyone :xmas9:

Woke up this morning feeling out of sorts and within a few hours full blown cold/flu. Got the chills, headache, snotty nose and ache all over.
Feel terrible the girls have had a rubbish christmas eve, although they said it's been a giod day and they're very excited. Dosing up on all the meds to be better tomorrow

Merry Christmas Everyone :xmas9:
Aww if they have said it’s been a good day don’t worry ! We put too much pressure on ourselves and the kids love anything we do !

I hope you feel better and enjoy the day tomorrow xx

Aw no, I hope you feel better soon. It goes to show though what we put ourselves through and kids are happy with it just being Christmas

Hope you feel better soon!

merry Christmas everyone hope you all have had a lovely Christmas eve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->