What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I've wrapped my first gifts today.
Only 4 though :haha:
Then realised I don't have tags so can't name them, therefore I can't wrap anymore or I will have no idea what belongs to which person!!!

lol kirsty! I am way too lazy to do tags for my boys, so I use one paper for one boy and another for the other. Nick also gets his own paper. For my mum and my best friends I make much more of an effort with special paper, velvet ribbons, tags and/or ornaments. Maybe when the boys are older and if by then they are the kind to appreciate it and not just rip everything open I will make more of an effort for them too :haha:

Wrapped all the girls gifts except 3. I ran out of paper and tape.

All my royal mail orders have arrived too yay.

I got some deliveries from RM too today :D One was from my mum with Swiss xmas biccies which are all already devoured by only me since I am the only one who likes them :haha:

Had a couple of deliveries not the ones I was waiting for all month, but still.... I had completely forgotten my friend has posted something for the boys so that was a nice surprise

Wrapped more presents
I’m waiting on a delivery of one last thing to wrap for H and I still need to get m’s main present was hoping it would drop in price but no such luck and it’s out of stock on Amazon. I may used my Asda cash pot funds towards it to bring the price down a bit.

I've wrapped my first gifts today.
Only 4 though :haha:
Then realised I don't have tags so can't name them, therefore I can't wrap anymore or I will have no idea what belongs to which person!!!
:haha: Oh that’s typical !
I use the sticker labels and place them on the back of the kids presents otherwise the tags just fall off in the chaos !

The kids decorated a gingerbread house today and as we don't have a working oven ATM so I couldn't bake cookies, they also decorated and ate a dozen graham crackers each. They have consumed way more sugar today than I am comfortable with lol.

I also bought the cutest wrapping paper with Christmas campers on it - perfect for our first Christmas in an RV. Picked up tickets for a free screening of Elf at our local movie theatre tomorrow.
We have a packed weekend of Christmas activities planned.

Last edited:
I love that they all worked on it together :). Didn't have the space for each kid to do their own gingerbread house this year but by each doing a piece of the wall/roof they all contributed and made something they can all enjoy and be proud of. :).

I love that they all worked on it together :). Didn't have the space for each kid to do their own gingerbread house this year but by each doing a piece of the wall/roof they all contributed and made something they can all enjoy and be proud of. :).
Aww love this well done ! Xx

Reactions: NDH
Taken part in Carols at the Royal Albert Hall with my choir :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->