What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Met with DH family yesterday for a get together which was nice

Today I'm hoping yo finish food/drink shop whilst eldest is out for a few hours.

I am working on a Christmas Jigsaw with my boys :)
Also, ate more Christmas biccies :blush:

Watched dd's nativity. The last one was nursery pre covid. She's now y2!

Watched Nativity and some of Muppets Christmas Carol while finishing the wrapping.

DH took the girls shopping whilst I was at work.

When I got back I quickly did the last bit of wrapping...although my sisters hair conditioner has leaked so need to get another. Fortunately it didn't make a huge mess.

Finished work for Christmas whoop. Got a nice little extra from my boss too :)

Movie night tonight

Had Christmas afternoon tea at my BMF's with slices of Pandoro and more biccies and exchanged presents.

Yesterday we picked up the last packages that arrived at our PO Box. Then did the majority of the Christmas food shop and got the kids xmas Eve pjs, $300 later :shock: food used to be so cheap here in the US, when I first moved here I would brag to family how much cheaper it is, but not anymore unfortunately, but think it’s going up everywhere to be honest!
I’m just thankful we are able to afford a nice Christmas with some little extra treats, I know not everyone is able to do it.

We have decided to do our big Christmas dinner on Boxing Day this year and do finger foods on xmas day that way we can relax a bit more on the big day.

Yesterday we picked up the last packages that arrived at our PO Box. Then did the majority of the Christmas food shop and got the kids xmas Eve pjs, $300 later :shock: food used to be so cheap here in the US, when I first moved here I would brag to family how much cheaper it is, but not anymore unfortunately, but think it’s going up everywhere to be honest!
I’m just thankful we are able to afford a nice Christmas with some little extra treats, I know not everyone is able to do it.

We have decided to do our big Christmas dinner on Boxing Day this year and do finger foods on xmas day that way we can relax a bit more on the big day.

It's shocking how much the food is going up at the moment, 6 pints of milk has gone up almost a full pound in the last year, which doesn't seem much but we buy 4 of them at a time and sometimes that doesn't last the full week, and when you've hot that little bit extra on EVERYTHING except your wages it certainly adds up.

Also feeling the pinch of food prices. We are quite good and meal plan to save waste but our good bill is definitely the one that's gone up most.

We did afternoon tea with Santa this afternoon. It was really lovely. Santa sung some Christmas songs too and everyone joined in.
Niko was a total pest but he’s just really excited and displays this by being a jerk :haha:

it’s made me feel more festive anyway! At least for today lol.

DC7010F6-7BB6-401A-BB0C-BF417361B0CB.jpeg B064F23A-1E55-4432-88FC-58DE784712A9.jpeg C383887B-DC50-4987-861D-24AEB657FFCB.jpeg 9DF2787A-80F1-4C10-85CA-46F53F4BEE7D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->