What Christmassy thing have you done today?

It is still early in the day here but think I will
be doing a good clean and clear out ready for decorating next week. Then I may watch the new Santa clause series!

We had hot chocolates last night and I watched the new Disney film disenchanted...my girls just won't sit and watch films. Its so annoying.

Dd1 is obsessed with my sisters laptop (she's been allowed to borrow it for 2 weeks). It's showed me clearly she isn't ready for her own yet as it's not left her arms! I don't mind sometimes but she won't do anything else!

wrapped all the presents I've bought so far :xmas10:

Booked a grotto and Christmas party !

Need to book a family day out .

Also bought Christmas jumpers for the older ones , Christmas socks and bibs for DS2

Made an organised mess :haha:

y5KSzXb.jpg

Been doing lots of christmas PTA work. Our market is going to be sooo good this year but its clashed woth the date I booked our santa visit so wr can't go which is disappointing considering all the work I'm doing.
I'm making little snowmen with gloves to sell on our stall. So that will keep me busy of an evening.

Parcels arriving left right and centre. Thought one had got lost but found it behind my bin. The amazon locker is a great idea as its right near work so I drove past it daily.

I couldn't find a smallish advent wreath I liked so I bought a simple fir one and decorated it myself and I am quite happy how it turned out. First advent tomorrow already! :)

IMG_9982.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->