what clothing does your lo wear in a mei tai

sublime_ivy

Reaction score
What do you all dress you babies in when you take them out in a mei tai? I am finding it hard to decide what to dress my boy in as I am not sure what he will be to hot/cold in.

Can anyone help?

I tended to dress him in a bodysuit (so it won't crumple up like a separate top would) and then the number of layers depended on the weather. I figured he'd draw some body heat from me, so I usually made sure I didn't overdress him. If it was chilly, I'd throw in a jacket to put on him when I took him out of the carrier.

The other thing to remember is a hat if it's chilly or too windy as his head can still get cold.

Hope that helps ...

i tend to put daisy in a suit type thing too or a tee and some babylegs like jomoma said tho you have to wath their clothes dont ride up!

enjoy wearing your baby!!

sara

xxxxxx

I make sure she has something on her feet and hands if it is cold, I take a hat and a coat with me just in case and I dress her in a long sleeved vest and jeans usually. That way her arms and legs are convered if it is windy/cold but she only has one layer on her top half. I always wear just a t-shirt then take something to put over the whole lot (a zip up hoody or something) if I get cold. Which I don't usually do as I walk fast! Lol.

I take a short sleeved vest and suncream for her arms/legs if it gets hot.

Stupid weather is so unpredictable! Obv I only take extra stuff if I am out all day.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->